Chapter Four

I woke up in a different place from where I was. I didn't sit up just yet, but I did realize that I wasn't alone. I tilt my head up a few inches and I see Jongin looking down at me.

"Hi." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Did you have a nice nap?" He asked me.

"Yeah. How long was I asleep?"

"About an hour. I didn't want you to feel awkward when you woke up in front of everyone, so I brought you to my room."

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wanted to." He said.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down at his comforter. I looked back up at Jongin and he's looking down at me. My heart is beating really fast and my eyes land on Jongin's lips. I close my eyes and look back down at the comforter.

"Do you want to head back downstairs?" He whispered.

"Um, yeah. Sure." I said shyly. I hear the bed shift and Jongin is walking towards the door. I get out of bed and follow him out. We make it back in time to start the next movie and reclaimed our spots at the love seat.

"Did Sleeping Beauty have a nice nap?" Baekhyun smirked.

"Yeah, I did. I'll try not to fall asleep again." I said as I sat up straighter and watched the movie. I sit through three more movies and then I decided that I would head home.

"I think I'm going to call it a night." I said as I stood up and stretched.

"Oh come on. Stay!" Tao said.

"We do have class tomorrow. I need to get some sleep." I said.

"Didn't you sleep enough?" Sehun said.

"You want to say that again?" I sassed.

"No ma'am." Sehun smirked.

"Asshole." I murmured as I walked upstairs. I grab my jacket and put on my boots. "Do you want me to come with you?" Jongin said.

"No. I'm okay. I mean you can come if you want to."

"I just don't want to seem clingy. Especially since I spent the night last night."

"It's up to you, but you might want to make a decision like two hours ago." I giggled.

"Well, can I see you tomorrow? What's your schedule like?"

"I'm free in the afternoon. And I don't have class Thursdays and Fridays."

"Me too. Um, do you want to get lunch at the dining hall after you class?" He asked me.

"Sure. I'd like that." I said with a smile.

"Call me when you get home."

"Okay. Good night---"

Jongin leans down and kisses me cheek and he kind of lingers there a moment. Our eyes meet and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Good night." He whispered while blushing.

"Good night, Jongin." I said quietly.

I head out the door and I place my back against the door. My heart is beating so fast. I take a deep breath and walk to my car and head home. As soon as I walk inside, I immediately call Jongin.

As I'm opening the door to my room, Jongin answers. "Hey,"

"Hey."