Chapter Eleven

The next morning, I had woken up and almost had a panic attack because I didn't know where I was, but then I happened to glance at Jongin and remembered everything from the night before. So much had happened. It was Thursday, so luckily I didn't have to go to class, but I did need to go get my stuff from my apartment, since I'll be staying with Jongin for a while.

I got out of bed, and put on my pants from the day before and just walked around in the plaid shirt Jongin had given me to sleep in. I go into the kitchen and look in the refrigerator and there's nothing in there.

"Definitely need to go grocery shopping." I said to myself.

I head back into the bedroom and just so happen to see a drawer open. Jongin wouldn't mind if I took a shower and took a pair of his underwear for the time being, right? I grab a pair and head into the bathroom. I shower and head back into the bedroom. Jongin is on his phone, scrolling through God knows what and he yawns.

He looks at me and smiles and then puts his phone down. "Good morning," He said.

"Good morning. Hope you don't mind that I used your shower and stole a pair of your underwear." I blushed.

"No. Not at all." He smirked. I roll my eyes and sit beside him on his bed.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" He asked me.

"Yes. I'm starving."

"Me too. I'll get ready and we'll go."

I nod and Jongin moves towards me. He gives me a brief kiss on my lips and walks into his bathroom. I head into the living room and wait there, so he can get ready in peace.

Jongin comes out of the bedroom in a white turtleneck, jeans, and he was carrying a red bomber jacket.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Let's go."

Jongin and I headed to the dining hall for breakfast and then headed to my apartment to grab some clothes, laptop, books, toiletries, you know the works. I was in and out in about 10 minutes and then made my way to my car. Jongin was standing by his car and I put my stuff in my trunk.

"Do you have to take your car?" He asked me.

"I don't have the same class schedule as you. I don't want to be stranded on campus, when you're in class."

"I know, but I thought it'd be cool, if we carpooled." He blushed.

"Maybe when I have to go my appointments, we can carpool. At least, I can keep busy then."

"But we could save gas." He reasoned with me.

"I know. Can we go?"

"We can on one condition."

"What is it?"

"Duet practices, your appointments, and dates I drive you everywhere."

"What if I have dance practice with my team?"

"Then by all means."

"And class?"

"Yes. I guess so." "Then I accept." I smiled.

Jongin and I got in our respected cars and I followed behind him back to his apartment. I park my car beside his and we go get a parking pass, so I can park there. I take my stuff inside his apartment and I set it down in the living room.

"Where should I put my stuff?" I asked.

"In my room is fine." I put my stuff in Jongin's room and I head back out into the living room.