Update!

Hello to my fellow readers!

As you could obviously tell, I have not updated this story in a long while. With so much happening in my life since I graduated, I have not been able to update like I would've liked when I had a summer free of just writing.

If you don't follow me on Instagram (which you should --> @withlovequincy) you would know that I got an internship with the Walt Disney Company and I work at Walt Disney World. The job that I have, which is in entertainment, takes up A LOT of my time. I'm there from the early hours of the morning to the late hours at night.

I have breaks in-between my work day, but I never have both the energy or the heart to write anything, and believe me, I have tried writing while on break, but it's really difficult when you're in a room with other people and it's loud and, well you get the point.

My heart has not been into this story for a while, especially since I was writing "You're Mine". I do plan on entering the Wattys this year with "You're Mine", if I can get back on my feet and write. For now, this story is still on hiatus, but I'll continue to write chapters for this story, if I get inspiration as well as get over my writer's block.

I hope you all understand. I see all your messages and comments and I they give me motivation to keep writing. For now, I bid you aideu.

Love, Quincy