Chapter Nine

I can't believe that I agreed to do a lyrical number with Jongin. It's going to be a disaster. Then again, I haven't danced with Jongin since we had our date in the park long ago. That was also the day, he told me he was a werewolf.

Werewolf isn't really the right term. I guess part wolf sounds more correct. Or maybe he's a shifter. That sounds like what he actually does. He "shifts" into a wolf. Yeah. That makes more sense. He's a shifter. Anyway, Jongin and I were heading over to his house to go to dinner. The same dinner that Baekhyun invited me to.

"Are you ready? You were in your own little world over there." Jongin said.

"Oh? Yeah. I'm ready." I guess. Jongin and I get out of the car and walk to the door. He lets me inside first and follows me into the house. I walk into the living room. Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and Lay were on the couch watching a television show.

"Hey guys," Jongin said as he walked in. They all don't acknowledge him, until Kyungsoo turns around to say hello, but he sees me. "Oh, hey Tiana." He said with a smile.

"Tiana!" Baekhyun turns his head around so fast and gets up to greet me. "I thought you weren't going to come."

"I said, I'd think about it. Jongin talked me into coming." I said as I sat down on the couch beside Chanyeol. "Did you have class today?" Lay asked me.

"No. Well, I would've, but my dance class was at 9:30, but campus didn't open until 10."

"Ah." Lay said understanding the situation. "Did any of you guys have class?" I asked.

"Jongdae and Xiumin are in class right now. And Suho is on his way home from class." Kyungsoo said. Jongin walks back into the room and pulls me off the couch. "Hey!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said as I'm falling into Jongin's lap, while he sits in the arm chair.

"Um, she's MY girlfriend." He said with a smirk.

"But she's our friend. Share her!" Baekhyun said.

Geez. I did not expect Baekhyun to do that. "You can sit next to me at dinner." I said to Baekhyun. "Ok." Baekhyun pouted as he crossed his arms.

We're watching television and Jongdae and Xiumin come into the house. "Tiana! What are you doing here?"

"I'm staying for dinner. Is that alright with you?"

"Uh yeah! Of course it's alright with me." Suho walks in not too longer after they walk in and he spots me. "Hey, Tiana." He said with a smile.

"Hey Su--" "Junmyeon." He said with a smirk.

"Junmyeon." I said as I rolled my eyes, but then I smile."You can call me Minseok, Tiana. That's my actual name."

"Okay. It may be awhile, but I'll get it."

"Okay." Jongin gets up and pulls me away from everyone. "Hey! Jongin!" He takes me upstairs and we're suddenly in his room.

"What's the big idea?" I asked.

"You're my girlfriend." He pouted. "I know, honey, but you have to share me, sometimes."

"Let's go back to your place. We can be alone there." He said as he pulled me close.

"But we're already here and I don't want to miss dinner."

"You don't want to be alone with me?"

"Of course I do. It's rude that we leave just because you want me to yourself."

"Can you blame me?" He said as he pulled me closer. "Jongin,"

"Maybe I should mark you, so they guys know to stay away." He whispered as he started kissing my neck.