Chapter Five

I woke up the next morning a little dazed. Did I not set my alarm last night? I looked at the time and it was 8:30AM. "Crap!" I mumbled as I stumbled out of bed. "Where are you going?" I heard someone say in a raspy, but seductive tone. I turn around and see Jongin sitting up and he rubs his eye.

"It's 8:30AM. I have class in a half an hour!" I said as I threw on some sweats.

"Tiana, look outside." Jongin said in a tired tone.

I glare at Jongin, but get back in bed and climb over Jongin to look out the window. I open my blinds and see a blanket of snow on the ground. What in the world?

"You may want to check you email too." Jongin said as he lied back down. I climb over Jongin again and reach for my phone. I open my email and I see that the campus is closed and classes are cancelled for today.

"But, it didn't say it was going to snow."

"Who cares? We can stay in bed together all day." I turned and looked at Jongin and glared at him again. "You knew it was going to snow, didn't you?" I snarled.

"Maybe." Jongin smirked.

"You and your damn wolf senses."

"Hey! Why don't you get your cute self back into bed, so we can cuddle, hmm?" Jongin said as he opened the comforter up, so I could just slide under. "But---"

"Come on, princess. Won't you join me?" He said as he gave me these eyes. I couldn't really explain the gaze Jongin was giving me, but I did want to go back to sleep. I didn't feel like I slept enough last night.

"Fine." I took off my sweats and climbed back into bed. I glance at my phone one last time, just to make sure that we did indeed have a snow day. I saw an email from University Police and felt a little more at ease, since the University thought it would be best to cancel classes.

"I can't believe they cancelled class like that. I mean it was cold outside, but it didn't feel cold enough for it to snow." I complained.

"Are you upset that we have a snow day?"

"Yes and no. I just---I didn't know your abilities were that capable of knowing how the weather is going to be. There's no way they could have known it was going to snow."

"Wolves thrive when it snows. It's only natural."

"Yeah, but---"

"Don't get so hung up on it. Everything is going to be fine." Jongin said as he lied back down and closed his eyes. I lie back down and look up at the ceiling. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about this. I seem to do that a lot.

I close my eyes and slowly, but surely head back to sleep.

A Couple Hours Later ~

I woke up well rested than I had earlier. I stretch myself out a little bit, and accidentally bump my arm into something, or rather someone. I look over my shoulder and I see Jongin still knocked out. I guess he was really tired. We didn't stay up that late, but he was half asleep when I had woken up earlier.

I got out of bed and got myself ready for the day, even though I most likely wasn't going to go anywhere since campus was closed. I head into the living room of my apartment and turn on the television. I switch through several channels until I found something decent and headed into the kitchen.

I grabbed a mug from the cabinet and started up my Keurig. Some Cinnabon coffee is EXACTLY what I need right now. As my coffee is brewing, I feel another presence in the room. I turn around and see Jongin leaning on the counter behind me.