Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning refreshed. Spending all my time with Jongin yesterday was EXACTLY what I needed. As I got up and searched for something to wear for the day, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning," Jongin whispered in my ear.

I feel my heart beating so fast that it could literally pop out of my chest. "Hi," I said shyly.

"Did you sleep well?" "I did. Did you?"

"With you by my side, always." I smile and Jongin chuckles. "Do you have class today?" I asked him.

"I do, but not until noon. What about you?"

"I would have my dance class, but since classes start at 10AM, I don't have it, so I'm free. I do have my first session with my psychologist though."

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"A little bit. It's more of an information session about what she wants us to talk about during our sessions. I think it should be okay, though."

"At least you're thinking positively about it." Jongin said with a small smile.

"Yeah." I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Would it make you feel better, if I came with you?"

"You don't have to do that Jongin."

"I know, but I want to." Jongin smiled.

"I haven't even told Nalani about everything. It's just whenever I think about her, I get so angry and I don't know why."

"Are you going to tell the psychologist that?"

"Yeah. It had been on my mind for a while now."

"When did the "dislike" for Nalani happen?" Jongin asked me.

"I can't even remember. I do remember though when I had my panic attack, I pulled away from her when she was trying to help me. I still can't get over the fact that Baekhyun helped me."

"I guess taking those psychology classes helped out." Jongin said. We were silent for a moment until I spoke up again.

"You're welcome to come with me, but you'll have to stay in the lobby when I have my appointment."

"Okay. I just want to make sure I'm there for you."

"I can put you as my emergency contact."

"I wouldn't mind that." "Okay. I'm gonna finish getting ready."

"I'll leave you to it." Jongin said as he kissed my forehead and then headed out my room. We should probably clean up the pillows before we leave the apartment. Jongin and I destroy our lovely fort and put the living room and my bed back to the way they were. Jongin goes off to class and I head to the library to print out a few things before my session.

Jongin comes back from class and we head to my appointment with the psychologist. Jongin and I walk hand in hand inside the building and then he lets me go in first to sign in and get myself settled. I fill out a little bit of paperwork and I sit there with Jongin before they call me back. 

Jongin takes my hand and kisses my knuckles. He must sense how nervous I am about this. "You're going to be fine." Jongin whispered in my ear.