Chapter Thirteen

Jongin and I head to his house after our encounter with Jisoo. He wanted to tell everyone about what happened and how to protect me from him, by any means necessary. Jongin walks inside and I follow after him. "Jongin, Tiana. What are you guys doing here?" Jongdae asked us.

"We have a problem." Jongin said as he sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"Jisoo."

"Shit." Xiumin said. "Why is he a problem this time?" He continued.

"He met Tiana. Or better yet, he barged into my apartment, when he spotted her." Jongin snarled.

"This is not good. Jisoo's dangerous." Junmyeon said.

"Why is he dangerous? That's the part I don't understand." I spoke up.

"It's a long story. It's not the right time to tell you all of it, but point blank, he's a demon. In fact, I think, he's prince of the underworld, if I'm not mistaken." Kyungsoo said.

"Well that's not good, if it's true." Jongdae said.

"It is. And he likes any little thing that walks, which means, you're his next victim."

"She won't be his next victim. I won't let him touch her." Jongin said.

We're all silent for the time being and we try to think of a plan. I might have to lay low for a while, if this Jisoo character is this dangerous. The guys think of some strategies and then Jongin and I head back to his apartment.

Jongin's been on edge the entire night. Just when everything seemed normal, this Jisoo guy just had to come in and ruin it. I've haven't been around Jongin long enough to know what to do when he gets like this.

I take his hand and lead him to his bedroom. "Do you want to cuddle?" I asked him.

He looked surprised, I'm guessing because I insinuated us cuddling. "Yes please." He smiled. There's that smile I love. I smile as well and Jongin's smile gets bigger.

"What?"

"It's just nice to see you smile. That's all." I said honestly.

Jongin smiles a small smile and pulls me close. "Thank you." He whispered.

"Just doing what I can. I'm sorry that Jisoo saw me." I apologized.

"Don't apologize. He's a jerk and he likes starting up trouble." He started. He lifted my chin and gazed into my eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you. You know that, right?" He continued.

"I do. I just don't want anybody to get hurt." I said.

"No one will get hurt. As long as my brothers and I are around, we'll protect you. No matter what." Jongin said with a small smile.

"Okay." I said a bit relieved.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

"I found a new target." Jisoo said as he walked into the main chamber.

"Jisoo, you say that EVERY week." a voice said.

"This time's different." Jisoo smirked. He took out a couple locks of hair and dropped it into the Sea of Darkness and Tiana appears.

The figure stands up and walks towards the Sea of Darkness. He leans in close to get a good look at her face. "She's perfect." He said mesmerized.

"Told you." Jisoo grinned. "I could smell the torment and evil inside her." Jisoo continued.

The figure continued to look at Tiana's face and had turned away momentarily. He walks away and Jisoo stops him.

"We have a problem though."