Chapter Nineteen

After last night happened, I really didn't feel like going to class, but I knew that I had to. Jongin spent the night at my place after who little encounter with Taeyong. He was like a totally different person. The Taeyong I met was nice and not so scheming. There's definitely something different about him.

I was looking through my fridge for something to eat when a pair of arms wrapped around me. I turn around and see Jongin standing behind me.

"Hi." I greeted him.

"Good morning, princess." He said in a raspy, flirtatious tone. I roll me eyes, but smile a small smile.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him.

"I slept well. Probably because you were sleeping next to me." He smirked.

"You say that all the time."

"Well that means I'm telling the truth, right?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Do you have class this morning?" He asked me.

"Yeah. It's a history class. Once I finish this class, I'll be finished with my major."

"That's awesome!"

"Well don't get too excited. It's still the beginning of the semester. I could suddenly drop the class or something."

"That doesn't sound like something you'd do."

"It's not, but you never know nowadays." I said with a small smile. Jongin pats my head and pulls me close towards him.

"One day at a time, right?" He says.

"Right." I answered. Jongin gets ready and he offers to walk me to class. I accept his offer and we walk hand in hand to the communications building on the other side of campus. "Listen, about the duet—"

"Yeah?"

"I think I found a song we could use."

"Really?" Jongin exclaimed.

"Yeah. I was listening to some music on the way to practice yesterday and a song came up that I thought would fit perfectly. I won't tell you though until we actually start rehearsing."

"Well, let's figure out a time to rehearse. How about tomorrow? We're both free from classes. Let's practice at my place, I have a bit more room than at yours."

"Um okay. It's a date then?"

"Yeah. It's a date." Jongin smiled. "Okay." I blushed.

"Gosh, you're cute." Jongin complimented. Jongin leans down and gives me a brief kiss. He looks at me with such care in his eyes and says, "I'll see you later, all right?"

"Mhmm." I acknowledged. Jongin kisses me again and squeezes my hand before walking in the opposite direction to his class. Wow, I love him. He makes me feel so safe. I walk into the building and up the steps to my class.

I walk inside the room and it's still pretty empty, besides a couple students sitting at their tables on their phones. I stay towards the back of the classroom and sit in the seat next to the walk way and take out my notebook, pencil, and pen. I take out my phone and see a text from Jongin.

Jongin: I miss you already ❤️

I smile at his text and text him back.

Tiana: I miss you too wolfie ❤️🐺

I continue looking at my social media and chuckle a little to myself every now and again before the professor shows up.

"Is this seat taken?" A voice said. I look up and see Taeyong beside me.

"Taeyong? What are you doing here?"

"This is my class."

"Oh." "So, can I sit next to you?" He asked again.

"Um . . . Sure." I said suspiciously. Taeyong sits beside me and my heart rate sky rockets. I need to tell Jongin. I go to my messages and start to type the message when Taeyong says,

"You don't trust me, do you?"

"No. I don't. Especially after yesterday."

"After I saved you from a fan falling on you TWICE your size? Okay?" He smirked.

"You don't have to be an asshole, you know."

"You're the asshole for texting your boyfriend about a boy you just met who knows what he wants."

I feel anger bubble up and I glare at Taeyong. He grins and props one hand up and rests his head on it.

"I knew you were feisty. It's a good look on you."

My glare dissipates and I sit in confusion about what Taeyong just said. He's not flirting with me, right? Whatever. I'm definitely still telling Jongin about him being in my class, but I could also still move, but everyone else around me will think I'm being a dick about it.

I can learn to ignore him. If he gets to be too much of a problem, I'll tell Jongin. As of right now, he's harmless. But if he puts his hands on me or says something to me, I'm snitching. I roll my eyes and the professor shows up and gets started on the PowerPoint for our lecture.

I sit in class, take notes, and do everything to not look at Taeyong, but he also was diligently taking notes and paying attention. Maybe he won't be too much of a problem. But I don't want to give him the benefit of the doubt just yet. Class ends and I start to pack up my things.

"So, I'll see you on Wednesday?"

"I guess?" I said honestly. I pick up my backpack and head out of the classroom. "Tiana, wait up!" I stop and turn around to see Taeyong walking up to me.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say, no hard feelings."

"I'm not the person you should be saying it to. You should be saying this to Jongin."

"Yeah, but you're easier to talk to. And he's a bit of a hot head."

"That's only because you provoked him. Look, I need to get to my next class." I said as I started to walk away.

"Oh don't be like that Tiana! I thought we were friends?" Taeyong said as he caught up to me.

"We aren't friends."

"Well that's good. I don't think Jongin would like that." Another voice said. I look up and see Baekhyun walking towards me. Thank God. I've never been so happy to see Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun," I said with a smile.

"What's up? Who's this?" Baekhyun asked as he glared at Taeyong.

"This is Taeyong. He's in my class."

"Oh, so he won't mind if I steal you from him, right?" Baekhyun said as he took my hand and leads me towards him away from Taeyong. Taeyong has this menacing glare on his face, but he grins and scoffs at Baekhyun.

"Geez Tiana, I didn't know you were such a slut." Taeyong said. What did he just call me? I took a step from Baekhyun and looked at Taeyong in disbelief.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said you're a—" Everything happened so fast, but from what happened in my few moments of rage, I slapped the shit out of Taeyong and even kneed him in the stomach. Baekhyun was holding me back when I came out of my rage.

"Come on, let's go." Baekhyun said as he led me away from Taeyong and out of the building.