Chapter Six

"You're entire being to become one with mine." I said to him. What possessed me to say such a thing? This entire time, I've been so on the fence about being intimate with Jongin and then I say something like that? What the hell is wrong with me?

"Are you sure about that Tiana? You sure you aren't just saying that in the moment?"

"I probably am. I don't know. I'm so confused with myself."

"I mean don't get me wrong, I want to mate with you, but until we get our bond to be how it was before, it's probably not going to happen. No matter how much I want to." He said.

"Was it hard being home, without seeing me?" I asked.

"Of course it was. It didn't make it any better with Kris and Nalani practically attached to the hip the entire time." He snarled.

"That bad, huh?" "Don't even get me started."

I giggle and stuff my hands in my pocket. "We should probably head back." I said.

"Yeah. Do you want to grab some hot chocolate on the way?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Well then, shall we go princess?" He smirked.

"Lead the way." I smiled back at him. Jongin and I walked back to his car and we drove to a coffee shop not too far from campus and got some hot chocolate. We also did a little bit of grocery shopping since I had the feeling Jongin would be over at my apartment a lot more, especially if Nalani wasn't going to be there.

We get back just before the snow started to come down harder. "That snow is really coming down." I said as I looked out the window.

"Yeah. Good thing we went out when we did." Jongin said as he sat down on my couch. I come from the window and glance at Jongin. He's looking at his phone and he looks comfortable, like he belongs here, with me. It's like we're a couple that just moved in together. I gasp out loud and Jongin looks up at me.

"You okay?" He asked me. "Yeah. I'm fine." Geez, what's wrong with me?

"Come sit with me. We should figure out what we should do for the rest of the night." Jongin said as he patted the seat next to him. I don't hesitate and sit down beside him.

"We could finish watching Hercules we didn't finish it last night." I suggested.

"Yeah we could, or we could watch a different movie."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. Or, we could just enjoy each other's company? I mean when was it the last time we actually had a conversation?"

"I don't know. I mean we talk all the time, but never for a long period of time."

"Exactly. I don't think I know anything about your family besides that you have your parents and your brother."

"What more do you want to know?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Just talk and I'll listen." He said as he laid his head on the couch, where you rest your back, and he looks at me.

"Um, I don't know where to start."

"Or," "Or?"

"We can cuddle. Right here on the couch."

"You sure like to cuddle." I giggle. "It's the wolf in me. Sue me." He shrugs.

Then Jongin gasps out loud and took both of my hands. "We can make a fort." He said with a smile.

"That sounds fun, but I don't think I have a ton of pillows."

"We'll make due. So, do you want to build a fort?"