Chapter Seventeen

Jongin leads me into my room, almost as if he thought this was his apartment and closed the door behind me. I glanced at my clock. I didn't have rehearsal for another two hours. I'd be alone with Jongin for two hours, which is literally nothing. But since I've been getting my mental health in check and I'm comfortable around Jongin, especially if we're intimate, I don't really trust myself and I DEFINITELY don't trust Jongin.

I lie down on my bed and Jongin lies down beside me. "Come here." Jongin said as he opened his arms up to me. I shyly lay my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "What time is your rehearsal?" Jongin asked me.

"In a couple hours. Are you going to come?" I asked him.

"Maybe. I need to keep an eye on you."

"I'm not a baby, Jongin."

"I know that, but you're my baby and I don't trust this Taeyong guy, if I'm not in your presence." He explained.

"I guess I can understand that."

"I just want you safe, Tiana."

"I know." Jongin lets me go and sits up. He looks around the room and smiles a small smile. "I don't remember the last time I was in here." He said.

"When we first came back from break."

"Yeah. So many memories in this room." Jongin reminisced.

"Yeah." I said with a small smile. I think about the times Jongin and I had been together in this room. When he brought me back from the park and I had an anxiety attack, and he was there when I woke up. When he suddenly surprised me and had gotten into my room when he was supposed to be at home. And even when we were alone a couple weeks ago and we made up.

"What are you thinking about?" Jongin whispered.

"Just the memories we've had in this room. Some were mainly because you like breaking and entering." I smirked.

"When I wanna see my mate, I'm gonna see my mate. I was in heat."

"Yet you still came and saw me, when you shouldn't have."

"Sue me for wanting to see you." Jongin pouted.

"I'm not mad about it anymore. At the time, it was a bit much."

"So, I can keep showing up unannounced?"

"No. And besides, I'll be going back and forth between staying here and staying with you."

Jongin sits up a little straighter and looks at me with a look of shock on his face. "You'll stay with me at my apartment?"

"Yeah. I mean I know with everything going on with Jisoo and how you and the rest of your brothers need to keep me safe, I thought about staying with you sometimes and I can come back to my apartment other times. I have to cooperate with you all, since I don't really know what's going on."

Jongin smiles a small smile and leans his forehead up against my own. "Thank you." He whispered.

"You have to protect me and I need to be compliant with that. Plus, once spring break rolls around, we won't have to worry too much since I'll be going home."

"Going home?"

"Yeah. I'm going back home for spring break and seeing my psychologist. Plus, Jackson will be able to keep me in check."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Could I go home with you? For break I mean." My eyes widened and my heart starts racing. Jongin wants to go to my house for break.

"What about your brothers?"

"They go on vacation somewhere. Luhan is going to go with Alice somewhere and you know Kris and Nalani are basically attached at the hip. What do you say? I could learn even more about you. Meet you parents—"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Wolves mate for life, I have to meet your parents at some point."

"Yeah I guess. I'll have to talk to my parents first. I'm sure my mom won't really mind, but my dad is whole different story. I am his only daughter after all."

"I can respect that. It's just since I didn't see you all of winter break, I want to make up for that time. Even if it's for a couple days. I want to look inside your world, beyond school and what you've already told me." Jongin explained.

"Okay. I'll call my mom tomorrow and ask and see what she says." I volunteered.

"Good." Jongin and I hung out up until it was time for me to go to dance practice. I asked him, before I left, if he was going to grace us with his presence and he said he'd think about it. I'm already changed for dance practice and head over a few minutes before everyone else shows up. Since I am on the executive board, I have to be there before the actual members.

I get there and the president as well as the secretary and a few old members are there. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed.

"Tiana!" They all scream collectedly.

I greet them all individually and then with the president separately. She and I discuss the member choreographing this week and next and she asked about my duet with Nalani. I told her that it was up in the air and that I was going to do one with my boyfriend, Jongin. That seemed to get her attention.

"Jongin as in the football player Jongin?" "Yeah?"

"Is he coming today?"

"He said he'd think about it, but he really wants to do a duet with me."

"I honestly have no problem with that, but he needs to come our Sunday practices at least so I can consider him being a member. I know he's on the football time, so we might intermingle with his practices, but if he's just doing a duet with you, he definitely needs to at least learn on dance."

"I understand. I'll text him and tell him everything you told me. I figured he still had to be member at least, if he considered dancing."

"See, this is why I wanted you exec. You always follow directions and listen to me. No one else does."

"What can I say? I'm a goodie goodie."

"Sometime Tiana, that's a good thing. People are so selfish nowadays. Can you set up the fan and the everything? I need to get technical stuff situated."

"No problem." I smiled.

I go to set up the dance studio fans, and lights. I move the big fan from out of the closet and move it to the corner. Not truly realizing how heavy the fan was, it almost falls on top of me.

"Tiana! Look out!" Someone yells. The fan is literally in my face when someone grabs my waist and pulls me towards them and they're holding up the fan, so it doesn't fall over.

"Tiana! Are you okay?" The president yelled as she came up to me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded.

"Good. We don't want something to happen to that pretty face of yours." A voice said. I look up at the person still holding me and my eyes widened.

"Taeyong?!"