Chapter Fifteen

"We meet again, Ms. Tiana." Jisoo said with a smirk. "No, I'm pretty sure you were waiting for me to come home." I said as I walked past him.

"So cold. Are you acting all bold, because your boyfriend isn't with you?" He grinned.

"Go to hell." I said.

"On the contrary, I've already been there. It's quite nice." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I said annoyed.

"I can't say hello to a friend?"

"We're not friends. I'm supposed to stay away from you."

"Why because your boyfriend and his brothers say I'm dangerous? I'm actually a nice guy."

"I don't believe you."

"Tiana, what a pleasant surprise." I turn around and see Taeyong.

"Taeyong."

"Whose your friend?" He asked me.

"No one. If you'll excuse me." I walk by Taeyong and Jisoo and make it upstairs to Jongin's apartment.

||

"Jisoo, didn't I tell you, if you interfered, that I'd kill you?" Taeyong said as he circled Jisoo.

"Yes, but your highness, I was just teasing her."

"You moron. The minute that mate of hers smells your scent on her, he'll come after you." Taeyong grabs Jisoo's neck and slowly starts choking him.

"I won't interfere again, I promise." Jisoo strained.

"Good." Taeyong drops Jisoo and walks to the door. "That's your first strike. I have this under control, until I say otherwise, understood?" Taeyong said.

"Understood." Jisoo murmured. 

||

I walk into Jongin's apartment and sat down on the couch in a huff. Why does my life have to be so difficult? Not too long after I came in, Jongin strolls into the apartment. He sees me on the couch and smiles.

"Hey."

"Hey." I said with a small smile.

"How was the fair? I missed you, while you were there."

"It was fine. I went and got my nails done with Alice and Nalani."

"Nalani was with you? Did you guys talk?"

"We did. We patched things up, to say the least." Jongin sits down beside me and drapes an arm over my shoulder.

"Well, at least you guys are friends again."

"Yeah. It will be awhile before it can get back to how it was, but it is what it is."

"That's great." Jongin said with a smile.

"Nalani asked me to move back in with her."

"She did?" Jongin said as he dropped his arm. "Are you going to?" He asked hesitantly.

"I said, I'd think about it."

"I was getting used to having another person being here." Jongin confessed.

I look at Jongin and smile and take his hand. "Even if I do decide to move in, I have a car. I can go back and forth between apartments." I said to him.

"That is true, but---"

"What's wrong?"

"I want you stay. I like having you here." Jongin disclosed.