1

"Name and age" The guy infront of me asked smiling as he took out a sheet of paper with a green pencil.

"Kim Namjoon and 21 years old" I answered. He nodded and wrote it down, marked it with a stamp and handed it over.

"Here you are. Now sir, please go down to the end of that hall and turn to your left" he said with a smile, turned to the boy behind me and asked him the same question about his name and age.

I thanked for the sheet of paper and took it with a smile. Like I wouldn't know my name and age, well whatever I didn't wanted to cause an argument on my first day here.

Slowly I walked down the hall, while thinking about it how I got here.                                               

It all started a while ago, when my parents died due a car accident two years ago. Since then I had to take care of my two little brothers Taehyung and Jungkook.My parents weren't the richest in South Korea, so it was difficult at the beginning and that's the reason I broke down school and started working in a little restaurant. I managed to bring some money home and care about the boys until I got kicked out from the restaurant because of a little beating I may have started with one of my touchy customer.

I had to sell our house and buy a little apartment not so far away from this place.It wasn't really comfortable and the boys wanted to go back at first, but I somehow
convinced them, that after I would get another job, I would buy us a much more bigger house.

So I searched for a new job and found this one. I didn't gave too much thoughts about it to be a butler for some rich guy  'cause in my opinion it's almost the same as being a waiter in a restaurant. Just bring some food or clothes for a special customer, it couldn't be too hard to take ,right?

I signed myself in without reading some papers, big mistake, and yeah....that's the story behind it.

I reached the end of the long hall, turned to my left and found now the third pink door I had to enter since I stepped a foot in this huge mansion. I wonder, if the owner likes the color pink... .

I opened the door, stepped in and was greeted with a room full of clothes, shoes, ... . To my not so big suprise anymore there were three long lines of clothes in the color pink, but I had to admit, they were pretty stylish and some of them even cute with the rainbows and unicorns on it.

I wanted to take a better look on them, when somebody I didn't noticed before coughed on purpose to get my attention.

So letting the clothes behind me I walked up to the guy and stopped before the desk he was behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo that's the first chapter.

I hope my mistakes don't bother you that much and that I could bring you to start and finish this fanfic^^

If you liked it, then please comment and vote~

See you in the next chapter!!!