29

"Oh my lord! Look at this adorable kids! Namjoon you never told me that they would be THIS cute~" Hoseok singsang when we finally arrived at the mansion.

He was about to hug his nearest victim, who happened to be Tae, but he only got scarred of the hyperactive adult  and hid behind me together with Kookie.

"Good job Hoseok. You just had to scare them, don't you?" Princess rolled his eyes after he exited the mansion and found the boys behind me.

"Princess!" the adorable kids exclaimed behind me and ran to him for a hug.

"Hey there" he smiled and kneed down in eyesight with the two pricks in order to hug them normally.

"How come they like you, but me not?" Hoseok beside me pouted slightly dissapointed at the sight of the three cuddling.

"I like you thought..." Jimin approuched and whispered quietly so only Hoseok and I could hear him confessing.

"W...What did you just said?" Hoseok stuttered out with a shocked expression as he turned to Jimin who quickly turned away so only I could see him blushing.

"Nothing. I didn't said anything. Goodbye" he was about to leave us when Hoseok gripped his arm and hugged him tightly, certainly not leaving him breathing easily.

"Thanks Jiminie" he smiled and pecked his cheek.

My mouth was slightly open and Princess his too as we watched the two lovebirds infront us.

"Aaaaaalrigggghhhhht! I think that's enough. Hoseok, Jimin stop or get yourself a room. I won't let these innocent children see you doing naughty Things" Princess covered Tae and Kookie his eyes.

"What? That was only a peck...wanna see what else I can-"

"NO! Ew no stop. Get lost and don't come near to my children!" Princess shuddered and shoved my two little brothers behind himself protecting them like a mother.

...They are still my brothers though;-;

"Whatever. Soo maybe some of you already forgot, but originally I planned to have a picnic~ Please, let's not argue anymore and just enjoy the day" Hoseok smiled and urged in the mansion returning with a basket full with food.

"Lead the way Hoseok" Princess cracked a smile and took the hands of my little brother.

I'm totally being ignored...

"Joonie! Hold my Hand" Taehyung got a hold of it before I could even say something.

Time skip

"Kookie let's play before we eat something" Taehyung smiled and ran in the direction of the playground,not that far away from the place we settled our blankets.

It took us some time to reach this park and I just can wonder how they still have the energy to play and I'm out of breathe because of the sun.

Welp. I feel old.

I plumped down on the blanket leaned back and closed my eyes. After some minutes I opened my eyes catching Princess starring intesly at me and turning away quickly.

Too late

I already caught him.I smirked and got up for some food only noticing that Hoseok and Jimin weren't with us anymore.

"Were are the others?" I asked after I fished out a sandwich from the basket and returned to my spot of the blanket.

"They went for a walk" he responded and also grabbed something to eat.

I watched my two little brother having fun playing hide and seek when I got the idea to join them.

Of course not alone.

"Hey Princess. You wanna join them?" I smiled at him expecting him to say yes.

He thought about it for some seconds but he agreed and we both got up and approuched the boys.

"Joonie, Princess. Do you also want to play with us" Tae asked excited and clapped his hands out of joy when we nodded.

"We are going to count slowly until 20. You have to hide but stay in the parc" Kookie explained us turning and closing his eyes and slowly starting counting with Taehyung.

I looked hastily around and spotted a somehow bigger bush and made my way to it.

Perfect nobody is going to find me here...or so I thought before Princess sat down next beside me without saying a word.

"That's my hiding place Princess. If they are going to find us then we both lost" I explained but he didn't really cared.

I sighed and watched out for my brothers but couldn't see them. I looked back to Princess who once again was eyeing me but this time he didn't turned away.

Suddenly I found myself moving closer and closer to him only looking at his lips.

Just a little bit close-.

"JOONIEEEEEE!!!!! THEY ARE EATING UP EACH OTHER!!! OH MY GOSH NO! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME ASWELL!! SPARE MY LIFE!!!" I could hear Taehyung shouting and running at my direction along with a frightened Jungkook.

"What. What are you guys talking about?" I asked confussed, but understood the situation when Jimin and Hoseok came out  from a bush, lips swollen and hair messy.

Jes00s

"Guys seriously get yourself a room" I sighed and calmed down my two little brothers.

I looked back to Princess.

Damn it. Almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 29 finished.

Thank you guys for the Support and 12,8k reads!!! I really appreciate it and am happy that so many of you like my Story >.<

ByeBye~