17

I still can't believe he said it would be alright!!!!

Oh gosh I can't wait to work again...I know this sounds crazy 'cuz who would be happy about  going to work?

Well...me.

Sadly I still have to wait until tomorrow.

Why?

Well yesterday I had to help Tae and Kookie with the cake and presents and today we have to celebrate Jiyong his birthday.

Princess don't worry. You don't have to wait that much anymore~

...that sounded somehow cheesy... .

"Alright boys! Do you have the presents and cake?" I shouted while putting my jacket on.

"Yep! Here is the cake. It looks so yummy I wanna eat it right now~" Tae fixed his eyes on the cake.

"And here are the presents" Kookie showed me the three boxes in wrapping paper.

"Ok. Off we go then" I opened the front door.

time skip

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE GD!!!!" the boys jumped on him immediatly after he opened the door.

"Hey there guys" he smiled and huged them.

"Me and Kookie made you a chocolate cake and bought you some presents" Tae happily exclaimed and showed him the cake.

"Well I also help-"

"How kind from you two~" GD cut in my words and smiled at the boys.

Ouch. ;-;

He led the boys inside the house and was about to close the door when he noticed me and smiled.

"Oh hey Namjoon~ I didn't know you would come too. Come in come in" he laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Happy Birthday man. You got old" I smiled and shook his hand, which wasn't enough for him because he huged me afterwards.

"Thanks" he smiled and closed the door after me.

"Alrighttt! Who wants a piece from the cake?" Jiyong asked, but didn't have to 'cuz the boys were already sitting near the table with a fork in their hands and a plate before them.

I smiled at the scenario and also sat down on the other side of the table.

Uncle GD came in with a knife and cut out a slice of the cake...I made...with some help from Tae and Kookie.

"Who wants the first piece?"

"I think you should have the first bite uncle GD. It's you who got birthday today  afterall and not us...beside...we have to go sure that it is eatable" I smiled evily at him.

"Haha. Very funny" he fake laughed, but took the first slice anyway.

"It's alright...I guess...maybe a little bit too much sugar. But I still live" he tried to smile with tears in his eyes.

"Lord there is waaayyy too much sugar it this" he whispered so that only I could hear him.

"I told ya Tae, that it would be too much sugar, but no. You didn't wanted to listen" Kookie tried the cake and spit it out immediatly with a disgusted look an his face.

"Oh come in! You never said something like that. Beside it can't be THAT bad" Tae took also a bite from it...and spit it out too.

"Alright...it is bad. Uncle GD you don't have to eat it, if you want to live" Tae took his plate and throw the rest of the cake in the trash can.

I also tried it...but nah. I don't want it either.

"I'm really sorry for the bad cake uncle GD. Are you mad now?" Kookie asked with teary eyes.

"NO! No no no no. Kookie don't cry. How could I be mad?! The fact that you are here and that you two made a cake for me already made my day. So thank you so much now don't cry...or else I'm going to cry too" he pouted and huged Kookie.

 "Uncle GD you can't cry! Aren't you an adult like Namjoon afterall?...atleast that's what I thought..." Kookie giggled and Tae nodded in agreement.

"Guess I'm still a child" he laughed and we had a grouphug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be second chapter from the party ^^'

See ya guys in the next chap.

Bye~