40

"Where were you two?" she spoke up after both Hoseok and I entered the house trying to go for our rooms as quiet as possible, but she noticed nonetheless.

"I already told you ma. We stayed the night over by our friends" I wasn't lying just forgot to put the boy before friend.

Yeah boohoo bad Seokjin.

"Which friends?" she looked at me with a mocking smile I mirrored her.

"...Taehyung and Jungkook. Happy now?" I raised my eyebrow not really waiting for her to reply as I took Hoseok by his arm and dragged him into my room closing the door behind us.

"I can't believe you. Never have you ever ,I repeat EVER lied to your mother and look at you now!! Who are you and what have you done to my dear Princess??!" he laughed and I smacked him lightly also giggling.

"Well I had to say something, don't you agree or do you actually wanted to tell her, that we were with Joonie and Jiminie?" I looked at him and he hectically shook his head.

"No" he murmured and took out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I scooted over and looked at the screen, which showed the profile pic of dad.

"I just want to know where he is. Didn't mom said that he was here?" he asked, but before I could say anything the door burst open and said man was standing in the doorway with a big smile plastered on his face.

...like father like son...

"DAD!" Hoseok exclaimed happily and hugged his father as he hasn't seen him for a rather long time.

I was happy for him that he was in a good relationship with his father...not like me and my mom.

"Hey Princess. Come here sonneeey" he smiled at him which I gladly returned and went for the hug he was offering me.

The three of us set down and started talking about random things until nobody had to say anything at the and.

"Soo are you two excited? I mean only two days until the wedding of you two" he smiled at us clearly not knowing what we thought about the wedding.

Wait...did he said two days...?

"Dad the wedding is in a week" Hoseok informed him, but he just shook his head.

"Your mother clearly told me that it will be held in two days Princess" he repeated himself and opened his mouth to say something but I just sprung up and shouted after my mother angrily.

How dare she. How could she????!!

"I'm in the guest room Darling" she chirped clearly happier than I was at the moment.

She wasn't taken aback when she saw my red face cuz of my anger but smiled at me warmly like she does all the time.

"What was dad talking about..the wedding..in two days???!" I was so near shouting at her, but to my surprise I held myself back.

"Darling I was about to tell you, but you didn't wait for me and just disappeared in your room. We had to move it forward because Mr. Yamasaki, the father of the girls, has an important meeting next week and has to be back in Japan...no we decided we will hurry up a bit~ That's alright with you and Hobi ,right?" she asked but didn't expected an answer as she turned away and walked away just like I did not so long ago.

No. It's not alright with Hobi nor with me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaa this chapter was ma death I didnt knew what to write exactly and just did something without thinking >.<

Anyway hope you dont get bored and are still up for the next chapters~

ByE~~~