9

Still Princess POV

What.did.I.just.saw ?!!!! I stuffed my mouth with some chocolate pudding I found in the frigde in hope to forget that sceen, which played down my eyes a few minutes ago...but NO!

It was still there!!

I am not mad...alright I am mad, but not without reasons.

1. My brother, actually step-brother but still brother, kissed a guy.

A guy...A GUY!!! boy...male...whatever you prefer. It's not that I'm against homosexuals...still I am 100% sure that I am Hetero ,even if I wear pink like all the time and like make-up, and I swear to god that will stay so.

2. The guy is his butler "Jiminie" or how he calls him.

That's not so tragic either ,because he seems like a nice Boy... .It's just, that it went pretty fast like...it's just the second day of his working day and here they are...kissing in the library.

But the real reason is...

3. HE GOT HIS FIRST KISS BEFORE ME!!!!!

Like I'm the eldest between the two of us and he even got his first kiss and gir-...boyfriend before me!!!

No No No No No...that's a no-no. I have to change my status. I can't stay as a lonely single, while my dear little brother already got a g-...I mean...boyfriend and has fun with him.

What should I do? Find a girlfriend? Well yeah, that's what I am supposed to do, but that means...I have to stop the prank on Namjoon.

No...that would be no fun, no fun how Hobi would say. Also I enjoy it somehow to prank him.

You have to imagine, that you are always the good and kind person who never makes mistakes and doesn't makes fun out of someone. But one day you start to get bored and search for something fun...even if you have to stop your "good Person" act for a little while.

That's me and that's the reason I can't stop just now, when nothing funny even happened.

I have to play along...my girlfriend out there has to wait a little longer  I finished my pudding sadly, stood up and wanted to throw the plastic cup away, when Hobi stormed in and kneed down before me.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad about it. Please!!!!!!" he begged slightly anxious from my choice, if I would lie to my parents or tell them, that their little Hoseokie is gay. If I would tell them, both of them would die immediately by reason of the sudden heart attack.

I helped Hobi on his feet and hugged him and I can say he was pretty taken back from my action, but hugged me back.

"I won't tell them pabo. What do you think, how would they react to it? Not happy and proud of you and can say..." I told him and poked his nose lightly.

"You won't tell them? Thanks Princess you're the best!" Hobi exclaimed happily , hugged me again and kissed my cheeks.

"I know I'm" I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9 for you guys!

And I'm so sorry for uploading so late!!! but School started and I had to learn for an exam I had to pass, if I didn't wanted to repeat the same class.

and I was lazy...SORREY!!!

I hope it won't take as Long as now for the next chapter.

Bye~