26

Princess POV

"Jimin. Do you like Hoseok?" I asked seriously.

...

"What like? FriendshiporRelationshiplike? PrincessyouhavetobemorespecificorelseIcan'tansweryourquestion" he spoke so fast that I swear normal people couldn't have understand him,but thanks to Hoseok his Rap-Talent-Show, or whatever it's called, I was trained and understood it.

"I mean Relationship like" I answered.

His once smart-ass-look changed to an expression I couldn't figure.
At first he was rather shook and opened his mouth like a fish in order to say something, but he couldn't. Then out of nowhere he started to smile dumbly and was lost in his lil' world until I shook him out of it to get his attention back.  

"So?"

"So what?"

"Your answer?"

"My answer for what"

For real.

"Do you like Hoseok YES or NO?" I asked again eager to know the answer.

"Ohh...I..."

"...you?"

"I-"

"Yeah...YOU?!!!"why can't you just answer this goddamn question and moreover why am I so excited to know it?!

"I-...I don"t know!" was his final answer before he broke down and started tearing up.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAVE I DONE???!!

"No, no no no no please Jiminie don't cry!" I hugged him and also started tearing up.
I just hurt this little fluffball who is going to be the future husband of my dear brother!!!

We stayed like that for some minutes until we both calmed and let go.

"You...just called me Jiminie" he remembered and giggled lightly.

"Yeah...the nickname really suits you" I wiped my tears and smiled.

"Mr. Jung...I mean Hoseok gave it to me" he said.

"I know. I was there when he called you that" I nodded, looked at him and we both broke out in laughter.

"I really don't know" he said again after we both shut up, but to my luck he didn't started crying again.

Thank god! Hoseok would have never forgave me if I had made Jimin sad a second time  in only some minutes.

"I like him...I really do and it's certainly more than friendship...but it's just way too fast don't you think so too?" he looked at me expecting me to agree with him.

"You know...that's what I thought too when I saw you two in the library that day making out" I stopped and looked at him who was blushing and looking away.

He is really cut...just like Hobi said.
Still...Namjoon is cuter when he blushe- STOP.

"But if we are talking about Hoseok...I have to admit that he is an exception" I laughed.

"Why that?" he asked curiously.

"Aahhhh where should I begin. From the beginning I guess. Alright! Just lean back and listen to my story I have to tell ya" I commanded and placed his head on the fluffiest pillow I owned.

"One a not-so-beautiful Saturday, when Princess Seokjin was only 5 years old, his parents decided to have a fight. It wasn't really pleasant to listen to the curses his parents shouted so he closed himself in his roo-"

"Princess you really don't have to tell me your life Story" Jimin was about to stand up but I just shoved him back in the pillow.

"I have or else you wouldn't understand. Also it's eitherway Hoseok who tells you how we met or me so if you would be so kind and not interrupt my anymore THANK YOU!" I smiled and continued my story.

"Where was I...
so he closed himself in his room and covered his ears with his tiny tiny hands. After some minutes when he couldn't hear any shouting he left the room and searched for his parents, but he only found his mommy crying on the floor and the door wide open. Months passed and his dad didn't return instead a really nice man who bought him some chocolate and had the guts to kiss his mommy on the cheeks. However, Princess wasn't mad at him and even started to like him. It went pretty nice for them. The man started to come over more often, the warm smile never leaving his face and all thought the jokes he told weren't funny at all, Princess his mother smiled and laughed more than ever which his dad and Princeswas happy about that. So one day, when the man-with-not-so-funny-jokes returned he wasn't alone and brought a little boy with himself. The little boy was younger than the Princess so the parents of the of boys thought it wouldn't be easy for the two to understand each other, but after they started talking about their favourite movie and played with the toys of Princess they understood each other immediately. That was a surprise for the mother, because he knew Princess as the shy boy who never really talked too much with others and now here he was laughing with a boy he merely knew since some minutes. Anyway...after this visit the man only returned with the little boy and one day they happily moved in and a new family was created. HAPPY END!" I smiled at the memories.

"That was so sad and cute at the same time~ But I still don't understand why Hoseok is an exception" he looked at me.

"He...just is. Look I don't wanna force you and Hoseok in a relationship 'cuz I totally understand you. Still you gave to know that Hoseok really really likes you and this whole thing about today was to ask you if you like him and for me to get to know you betta, but more importantly the first one and I don't know what I should tell him after this so I guess it would be the best if you think about it and tell him your feelings yourself" I smiled to what he nodded.

"You mean...he asked you to ask me, if I like him?" he giggled.

"Yeah but...did you heard what I said afterwards?!"

"I did! ...more or less" 

Oh my gawd!!!!
I wonder what's up with Namjoon and Hoseok... .