27

Namjoon POV

"Do you like Princess?"

"Wowowowowow...what does that has to do with questions before?" I asked taken aback from the question.

"What? You can't answer the question? It ain't be that hard thought...It's not like a math or physics question...or didn't you understood it, because I really didn't talked in French or-"

"I understood it just...how come you ask me...THIS?!!" I asked.

"I don't know...just randomly I guess" he shrugged and started doodling in his notepad.

"It's not like I asked Princess, if he could spend the day with Jimin and ask him some questions about me and he wanted me to spend the day with you and do the sa-...
FUCK!
I screwed up with the nose of the cat! Oh my gosh look how ugly the poor thing is now" he angrily showed the notepad in my face.

Are you serious

"Hoseok...shouldn't that be a secret between you and Princess?"

"Ohhh...ups" he started laughing uncontrollably at his mistake and at my face.

"You didn't answer my question" he said after calming down.

"Well...yeah I guess" I muttered calmly, but he catched it nonetheless.

"YOU DO?!" he shouted in excitement.

"I guess so. My turn! Does Princess likes me too?" I asked excited.

"Yup" he smiled and went back doodling in notepad.

"Ohh okay" I fell back in his bed, hugged his pillow and shouted in it.

Seriously I just exploded out of Joy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay 2 chapters finished~

This one is shorter than normal, but the other is longer therefore.

Sorry if there is like a bit too much of Jihope, but I just can't get enough of that ship! >.<'

This book will still based on NamJin, but yeah JiHope will be included too sometimes.^~^

Hope you all enjoy my fanfic and thanks for the 8.2k reads!!!!!! 

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!  。゜(>~<)゜。 <3

  Bye~