6

Princess POV

"You can leave now...see you on Monday Mr. Kim" I blushed and looked away. Oh my gosh I hope he didn't noticed, if yes I am screwed.

He bowed and left my room. Thank god he didn't saw me.

Anyway...he thinks I'm a Girl?!! Like what the actual fish!!? I know, I adore the color pink, like unicorns and wear some make-up, but still I am 100% sure, that I'm a Boy.

How should I tell him now?...should I tell him at all? This could be a pretty mean, but also funny prank and if I tell him after some time that I'm a Boy, I am sure he would laugh just as hard as me... .

Kim Seokjin...you're a genius!

Namjoon POV

"No, Kookie! You can't have another Cookie cuz it will ruin your teeths! Tae, please leave the fish alone. Can't you see it's frightened of you?" I asked my seven year old brother who was about to take the poor little fish out of it Aquarium.

And here I thought I could rest a little, but I see now that I was wrong.

"Alright. Change in your pajamas and go to bed...It's really  late you know" I sayed and showed them in their room.

"But big Bro. It's only 8 p.m. Why can't we stay up longer?" Tae pouted and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"Because...I have to work tomorrow and bring you to uncle Jiyong" I said and handed them their pajames.

"You mean GD? He isn't our uncle thought" Kookie wondered and went to bed.

"I know...you two just called him uncle when he came over" I repplied and tucked them in their blanket. "Good night~" I sung and put out the light.

I jumped in my bed and closed my eyes...but couldn't sleap cuz of a certain Person. On who was she? Of Course Princess. Why did she laughed and blushed afterwards when I called her Miss? I mean that wasn't even funny or something you would blush about... .Did she forgot to tell me something...like don't call her Miss. She did told us to call her Princess...I just forgot in the moment. Well not that I will call her Miss again...althought it was somehow cute how she blush-

Wuat am I thinking about?

Namjoon you only know here since today and you already think she is cute?!

Well...she is cut-

Stop....stop it!

I turned to my other side and tried to sleep which was really hard now that I thought unstopable about Princess,but managed to fell asleep at a point.

"Here you are GD ~. You can have these devils and thanks again for looking after them" I thanked and handed him one of Taes teddy bear which  he couldn't sleep without.

"No Problem. We're going to watch some movies and eat Popcorn" he laughed and took the bear.

"Let's watch Cindarella" Tae suggested and walked over to the CDs to find the movie.

"But TaeTae. We already watched it last time. I want to see Cars " Kookie whined and walked over to Tae who was already holding his movie and ready to put it in.

"Fine...but next time we watch Cindarella okay?" he asked and put Cindarella down and searched for the other movie.

"Okay" Kookie happily smiled and searched with Tae after the movie.

"Aren't they cute" I asked Jiyong who just smiled at the scene that was playing in the living room. He then looked back at me and asked.

"Shouldn't you like ...already leave?"

"Shit. You are right! Well I be back at 8 p.m. .See ya! Bye Kids!" I shouted and turned away.

"Bye Joonie" they both shouted back in unison.

I am going to be late...   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 chapter out for you~

and yes I also put GD in the fanfic...yay!! (love him so much *^*)

Comment and vote

Bye~