37

"Having fun?" I tall and hella handsome guy approached me and took the seat beside me as I downed the don't know...sixth (?) shot of some alcoholic drink, Hoseok shoved me in my hands after he left me at the bar and took a run for the dance floor.

"Hmmm" that's all I could give out of myself. I wasn't the typ of guy, who got drunk often, but if I got...jeez y'all don't wanna meet me then.

"Like what you see?" the guy before me smirked as he caught me starring at him.

What? He looks fiiiiinnnnneeee.

"You look fine" I giggled at him and he also smiled back.

"Thanks...wanna dance?" he asked and pointed at the dance floor, where I could spot Hoseok, obviously drunk, the way he was grinding on some red haired boy...Jimin?

That little bitch.

"Yeah. Why not? Just gunna say, Imma not that good and might aswell step on your feets sometimes, but if that's okey with you...let's GO!" I laughed and put the glas down following the guy.

The music was loud. There were bodies around me sweating as fuck, but they didn't gave a fuck and just danced and so did I.

I pushed everything out of my head and danced with the stranger beside me, enjoying my time in the club.

It was pretty fun...until he decided to hug me from the back and oh my gawd...there was something hard poking my butt.

"You look fine ,too" he whispered in my ears and started kissing my neck.

"T-Thanks" I stuttered out and concentrated on his lips on my neck.

We..well I stopped moving and let him do his thing until somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me aggressively away from that guy.

"Do you mind?" Hoseok grimaced at the stranger and pulled me away from the dance floor.

"What are you doing?!" he looked at me a bit annoyed by my action.

"What? I was...dancing..." I shrugged and waved at Jimin beside Hoseok.

"Heeeey Jiminie~ how are you?" I asked, he didn't answered just gave me a bright smile.

"Dancing my ass. I'm not really familiar with a dance move, where your partner has to lick your neck" he hissed at me.

"Why do you care?? Wasn't it you who told me to have fun  and get laid!!" I shouted at him angrily.

He pisses me so off right now I swear.

"I did, but just out of fun! I didn't meant it seriously! What would Namjoon think if he would find out?!" he shouted right back

"HE WON'T EVEN CARE!!!!" I cried out and left them making my way out of the club.

Yes, I started crying once again. It wasn't enough that I was crying for weeks and waiting for him to show up and tell me that he loves me.
And finally after I stopped thinking about him, that dumbass had to mention him.

It's still cold outside, but that's alright. I needed some fresh air and silence.

"Hey babe~" the guy showed up once again which freaked me out a little bit to be honest.

Was he watching me all the time and following me outside?

"Hey,look. What happened on the dance floor, forget it. I have a boyfriend" I lied as I took his hands off me.