23

"Do you really have to go?" Princess whined, when I looked at the time and almost fell of his bed.

"Yeah sorry, but the boys are by uncle GD, he isn't actually our uncle but whatever,  and he has to work. He is on night shift you know" I smiled at him and made my way to the little room to change into my clothes.

"I see. Well see you tomorrow then and it was nice to get to know you better. I am really glad you opened up to me and told me about...you know...your parents" he smiled at me with I returned.

"Yeah...but you didn't told me anything about yourself! That's not fair" I pouted and he had to giggle .

"You are right...I tell you tomorrow" he nodded.

"Okey...bye I guess" we stopped at the door of the room.

"Thanks for this again...I will use it" I held up the creme he has given me.

"No problem...again" he smiled, looking at me expectedly.

...

"You...wanna come in the room and watch me changing or...?"

"Ye-- I mean NO! Sorry I just blacked out...hehehee...hehe...he...bye!" he blushed and hurried back to his room.

I looked at him until he turned and couldn't be seen anymore...why is he like this...why am I like this???!

"Cute " Jackson appeared behind me and made me jump.

"Wha--from where did you come from? Why are you here? What...What do you want?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Chill dude. I just finished work too and wanted to change...but then I saw you two flirting and I didn't wanted to interrupt you so waited until you two finished.
Damn son! You really asked Princess, if he wanted to see ya! Smooooth" He grinned at me.

"Although I don't really know what you have to show off..." he eyed me.

"O shat up! I bet you look the same so don't start tan argue with me...aND WE WEREN'T FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!"

"If you say so" he shrugged and opened the door so we could enter and change finally.

I started changing into my normal clothes and was about to get my shirt on, when he started laughing at the view of my tummy.

"What are you even laughing about?! Yah! Now show me your so-called-muscles" I sat down and waited for him to take of his suit.

He raised an eyebrow at me, but took his suit off anyway.

Well, fuck he does have muscles...

"That's nothing" I scoffed and changed fully into my clothes saying goodbye and leaving him behind.

"Joonie~ You're back!" they boys appeared from the kitchen after I opened the front door.

"Yep. Now go get your stuff and lets go home. Uncle GD has work to do and can't oncentrate, if you to are bothering him"

"They could never bother me" he smiled at the guys and hugged them, before they walked out of the house.

"Thanks for watching after them...again. Here a little thank you" I took the creme out of a bag and showed it into his hands.

"The hell is this?" he looked at it.

"It's a handcreme I got from Princess. You can have it I won't ever use it and it really makes your skin fluffy as fvck" I nodded at the thought of his hands.

"I see. Mind if I ask why you got it?"

"You see when he grabbed my hand...actually I don't have to answer that question. ByeBye" I waved at him and left him annoyed.

"Yeah whatever. Bye" he closed th door and we made our ways home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dat abs~   (♥‿♥ )

Thanks for 5.5 reads you all are truly the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ☜(˚▽˚)☞ 

Bye~