2

He was sorting out some papers when he looked up at me and put out his hand. I didn't know, if I should shake his hand or what, but then I realised, that he wanted that piece of paper with my name, age and stamp on it. I gave it to him, he looked at it for a second and threw it in the nearest trashcan.

Wow Goodbye ol' friend.We had a nice time. I thought and looked back at the guy. He had an exhausted and borred look on his face. but I had to say, that his mint color alike hair was really nice.

"I like your hair. It looks-"

"Swag. I know" he interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

"Sure" I slowly said and followed him after he gave me a sign to do so. We went in another room which was clearly smaller as the one before. This one was full with black suits in many variety and I wondered why the owners of the house needed so many, when it hit me.

"Please don't tell me I have to wear one of those" I pointed at one of them and shuddered out of disgust.

"Sorry dude. That's one of the rules we all have to follow, if you forgot or didn't read them" he eyed my suspicious.

Well shit.

"Of course I read them...I just hate suits. They are no-"

"Swag. Yeah, I hate them too ,but we got no other choice so you have to suck it up"he once again cut in my sentence. He sure is a little bit annoying... .

"You like that word ,don't you?" I asked him, but he just shrugged, choose a suit for me and pointed at a door.

"Go change there and come back afterwards" he told me and went back to his desk. I went in the room,changed in the suit with utterly disgust , took my normal clothes and went back to the "King of Swag". I gave him the nickname 'cause I didn't knew his name ,yet and because he really liked that word.

By the time another boy with red hair came in, got the same suit as me...except in a smaller size and went to change.

"So what's your name?" I asked the guy who gave me the suit 'cause i didn't wanted to address him by the "Swag" nickname I gave him.

By the time the boy with red hair came out, he was pretty fast, and handed his clothes over to...

"Min Yoongi" he answered while trying to grab my clothes, but I pulled back and pointed at them.

"These are mine"

"I know and it would be really nice from you to give them to me, so the staff could wash it" he replied and tried to smile through gritted teeth. Well, he failed...but I gave them to him 'cause they weren't washed since a few days. What can I say. I'm not a good housewife.

The boy next to started to smile stupidly and damn I was so close to punch his face. Relax Namjoon. You don't want to get kicked out on your first day, right?

Yoongi took my clothes annoyed and rang a little bell, which I swear wasn't there before. After a few seconds there was a knock on the door behind me and two people in different suits came in. They took our clothes and left without a word.

"Mr. Wang will come in a few minutes to take you to the owners of the house. Until then you two have to wait here...quietly" Yoongi announced to me and the other boy.

"Why quietly?" the boy next to me asked.

"Because Mr. Park. I want to take a little nap before I have to go back to work"Yoongi leaned back in his chair and put on his white sleep Mask.

"Mr. Park?" I asked obviously for his name. " Yeah. Jimin Park. Nice hair color by the way Pinky~" he told me and looked ant my hair fascinated by it color. "Thanks...I guess and my name is Kim Namjoon for you to know" I replied and hit his hand lightly away as he was about to touch my precious hair. Nobody is allowed to touch it except Kookie and Tae. He looked at me with a pout, but I didn't cared cuz I was pretty used to them thanks to my little brothers.

"I remember I told you both to be quite" Yoongi snapped and took of his sleep mask. He even tried to look angry. Although Jimin flinched and apologized to him for me....he failed again and looked cute instead.

"What are you smiling at Mr. Kim?" Yoongi asked when he noticed. I was about to tell him when a guy with blonde hair and snapback bursted in the room and breathed hard. He looked at Yoongi at first, at Jimin next and finally to me.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Park? Please follow me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I managed to publish the  second chapter ( Imma so proud of myself) and mixed the mysterious Mr. Wang in. Who could he be? (What am I doing with my life...)

Hope you liked this chapter aswell.

If yes, comment and vote.

Bye~