32

Princess POV

"I see. Go. Shoo Shoo butler"

I can't believe that she just said that!

I look at Namjoon apologetic, but he just shakes his head weakly and smiles at me.
He is the sweetest I can tell you that.

After he left the room I look back at my mother angrily.

"Kim Seokjin! Please...don't look at me like that" she softened her expression and sat down on the bed beside me.

"What? Should I be happy?!" I asked making as much space between as possible as she was about to hug me.

"I can't believe you! I just arrived and this is not the way a sweet mother should be treated after not seeing her son for 3 months" she pouted.

"Sweet my ass" I muttered.

She noticed, that I wasn't in the mood to start a conversation so she just carried on.

"Anyway. You know there is actually a reason I came to visit my boys. Gosh you're going to be sooo happy after I tell you" she squealed in excitement.

"Seokjin...I found the perfect girl for you AND Hobi and you both are going to get finally married~Can you actually belive that?" she smiled and waited for a reaction.

"...HA! Mom...that was a good one I must give you that" I laughed and clapped my hands in amusement.

However.

She wasn't smiling anymore, but had a serious look on her face again.

No.

"No" I immediately said.

"Yes, darling. I'm not joking. The girls are the daughters of a japanese company leader and both are really sweet and-"

"Mom, just no. I'm not gonna marry a person I never met in my life before and don't love. And you may have forgotten, but I already have a perfect boyfriend called Kim Namjoon and need nothing more. If I'm gonna marry somebody then only him" it's me afterall who has the right to decide who to love and live my life which.

"Darling...just how BLIND are YOU???!! Can you really not see?! HE IS USING YOU FOR YOUR MONEY!!! You really think that HE would LOVE YOU?! If yes then let me tell you...NO!!!!
That's all just acting! RICH and POOR could never, I say NEVER be together BECAUSE they just HATE each other you hear me!?? They just HATE us, because we can USE our BRAINS and deserve money on an easier way, BUT they CANT use their brains and have to work hard for that money that's just enough for them to live!!!We could never get along you hear me?! NEVER!       He is PLAYING with YOU, you're HIS LIL' TOY and once he gets what he wants he will throw you AWAY in the nearest Trashcan!!!" she explained.

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!" I shouted tears streaming down my cheeks.

I'm crying and I can't help the tears.

How can somebody think and be so...so cruel?!

"You will see" she whispered, stood up and went to open the door.

I was still sobbing at the words of my sweet mother.
They actually did hurt me. 

No, she is wrong wrong wrong... .

Is she wrong?

I didn't even wanted to look towards the door and couldn't catch what my mother was talking about.

I couldn't hear anything just they words in my head that Namjoon is using me...I hope she is wrong.

I only snapped out of my thoughts when she shut the door and sat down with her tea on the chair next to the window.

"W-where is Namjoon?" I asked my voice as quiet as possible.

"He? He just quit. I asked about his feelings towards you and wanted him to tell me the truth and he admitted, that he hadn't any and just left. He never wants to see you again or have anything to do with you" she flashed a look of sympathy and sipped a gulp of her tea.

My world just crashed right in that minute and I could feel the tears streaming down on my cheeks once again.

I curled up in a ball took Prince in my hands and just cried my eyes out on the bed.

While I was crying I could hear her saying some words like "I told you darling" and "just forget him" or "lets just talk about the marriage tomorrow"but I didn't paid attention at her at all and just let my feelings out.

Namjoon...how could you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just created a monster...what have I done...?

Oops I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See ya in the next chapter~

Bye~~~~