8

"Kim Seokjin...I didn't knew you could be this cruel" Hoseok smirked, when I told him about the little prank I was pulling on Namjoon.

"What? It was him, who brought me on the idea when he called me Miss!" I defended myself.

"He really thinks you're a girl? Oh my gawd that's just hilarious" he broke out in a laughter I just could smile about.

"I know...but...do you think he would be mad at me, if I tell him about my real gender?" I asked now a bit worried.

"Of course not! I mean, why would he? It's just a stupid prank. He would be surprised that's true, but isn't that the point?" Hoseok turned to Namjoon and smiled evily.

"You're probably right...thanks Hobi" I smiled and looked too at the two boys before us.

They were talking about something funny 'cause both started laughing, when suddenly Namjoon blushed really hard at what Jimin told to him afterwards and hit him on the shoulder roughly.

Ouch.

"Yah! Mr. Kim. Could you please tell me why you just hit my lil' Jiminie?" Hobi stood up and walked over to the guys. I also got up and followed him but...

"Lil' Jiminie ? What're you talking about Hoseok" I looked at my now blushing little step-brother who stared at the floor embarrassed.

"What? Can't I give him a nickname? You also don't call Namjoon Mr. Kim now, do you Princess?" he asked changing the subject.

"Of course I call him Mr. Kim! What're you thinking? It's not like we're friends or something get that in your brain. He is my butler and Mr. Park is also your but-"

"He's my friend" Hobi smiled and took Jimin his hand.

"We're going Jiminie~"

"A-alright, sir" Jimin nodded and let Hoseok drag him out of the room.

I looked after them in disbelief and wanted to say Namjoon, that such a relationship would never happen between us, when I noticed him looking sadly down at the floor.

"Mr. Kim. Is everything alright?" I asked him concerned and went to him.

"Yes, I just...got a headache. Nothing more...Princess" he said and tried to smile, but failed miserably.

"If so...you can go and rest a little. I'm going reading anyways and I don't need you for a while" I suggested and showed him in my room to lay down on my bed.

"I mostly rest a little, if my head starts to hurt. If that won't help, I will ask a maid to make you some tea. Well, yeah. Get better soon Mr. Kim" I chirped and left Namjoon in my room.

He definitely doesn't have a headache I thought and walked to the little library were Hobi and I spent some time, when we wanted some time alone or just relax.

He lied to me,but...why? What did I missed? Or...did I do something wrong?

Aish.

I have to talk to him later... .

I was bout to open the door, when I suddenly heard some really weird noises from the other side of the room.

What is going on in there? I thought and opened slowly the door and my eyes fell on the two Boys, who were making out in the library... .

...Why did I had to see that?

One of them noticed me and broke immediatly the kiss.

"..."

"..."

"H-hey..sorry for interrupting you guys...I-I'm just going to leave you do your stuff...take your time..." I blushed, slammed the door shut and walked hastily to the kitchen.

 I had to eat something... .

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 is done!

And I was talking about a 'little' fanfiction....well whatever. XD

Bye~