¡End!

Princess POV

"Oh my fucking god..Seokjin I cant believe Im befriended with an actual Pussy..and yeah Im talking about you"

Mark groans from the armchair he is siting on looking annoyed, while I run up and down in my room already dressed in my pink suit waiting for dad to arrive so he could drive the both of us to the church where everybody else is already waiting.

"I know I know..but what if he suddenly changed his mind and doesnt wants to marry me anymore..WHAT THEN!!?"

I look at the ring on my finger and a small smile makes his way onto my face.

"He wont. Now shut up and put this on your head"

He grabs the white flower crown that is on the table next to him throwing it at me before taking his phone texting somebody.

"Why are we friends again?"

I ask not really waiting for an answer as I look into the mirror for the 9th time this day.

"You love me thats why so shut the fuck up and get ready because Jackson and Mr. Jung are already here"

Mark gets up from the chair and suddenly stands behind me looking in the mirror smiling.

"You look fine dont worry..lets go"

He kisses my cheeks with a smirk and I throw a pillow at him before he could open the door.

"FINE?? BITCH I LOOK FABULOUS!!!"

time skip

"I cant do I. I swear I am going to faint"

I hyperventilate and the only reaction I get is Mark rolling his eyes and Jackson smiling dumbly at me.

"You got this Princess..lets go"

Dad opens the door and all eyes are on us..well duh Kim Seokjin arrived lets go party turn UP! but before we could really party..this needs to be done so I take a deep breath and walk forward, dad next to me.

Dont faint dont faint dont faint dont faint and-NAMJOON WHY SO HANDSOME I THINK IM GONNA FAINT AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

I scream internally as my eyes land on Namjoon who recently dyed his hair purple and fuck he looks good along with that perfect smile showing of his pearl white teeth and he really thinks he can steal the spotlight of the show..

WELL NAW BABE!!

Right after standing next to him I return the smile immediatly and I can see the hearts in his eyes making me blush and instead of him I look at the priest who is opening up a book starting his rambling.

..boring boring boring ohh wait he asked me something.

"Yes, I want"

My eyes glister as I look at Namjoon who repeats the same answer I gave before.

"You may kiss the bride"

BRIDE???!Little shi-

But my thoughts are interrupted as Namjoon cups my cheeks and kisses me tenderly me of course melting in the kiss.

There are cheers in the church and applause as I look around findind Taehyung and Jungkook in their adorable tuxedos jumping around happily. A little further I can see Hoseok crying and Jimin trying to comfort him while Yoongi is there- HAH thats a tear I saw it with my own eyes. Man with no emotions..I say bullshit!

I smile and search for my friend Mark who is siting next to Jackson who is still wearing that dumb smile of his.
Mark smiles at me before holding up a banner and-