5

"Alright. Then it's settled. You get Mr. Kim and I go and have some fun with Mr. Park. Of course not in that way...yet" Mr. Jung smirked and showed an confussed Jimin out of the room.

Princess stood also up and walked out of the room...bye bye~

"Won't you come or should I write a letter for you to follow me?" she shouted and I immediatly ran after her. After I left the room on the pink side I felt , like being a doll in a dollhouse. 

There was nothing you could find, that was not in the color pink. It's not that I don't like that color, otherwise I wouldn't have colored my hair pink, it's just strange, but hey...girls can never get enough pink stuff, right?

"This is my room" she stopped and searched for the keys, which would fit in the keyhole for the door before us.

We went in and yeah...it was a typical girlsroom for me. There were at least three mirrors in the room, a bigger table on the left side with some Make-up stuff on it and a smaller one next to the king-sized bed, which had an lamp on it. There were two windows with pink curtains and flowers on it.

I was suprised, when I couldn't see any wardrobes for the clothes, when I remembered the room with clothes I got my suit from.

"The rules are pretty easy as you already read them. You have to show up at 9 a.m., that's the time I mostly wake up, in suit. You are going to serve me until 7 p.m. then you can go home. At the Weekend you can stay at home or you decide to come in and continue work, but I think you want to rest too like normal People do.

Anyway at Monday you have to be here at 9 a. m. again or I will search for another butler. I hope you could understand me~" she smiled and placed her necklace on the table next to her bed.

"Yes, Miss" I nodded understandly.

"...Miss? Why y-" she stopped, grinned at me amused 'cuz of what I said.

"Is there a Problem?...Oh...I'm really sorry I didn't called you Princess. It won't happen again I promise" I apologized and bowed.

"N-No Problem...just think about it next time. You can leave now...see you on Monday Mr. Kim" she blushed and looked away. I raised an eyebrow because of her reaction, but didn't gave too much thoughts about it, said goodbye and left the room.

At my way back to the room, where Yoongi was probably sleeping, I met a lost Jimin who was searching after the same room as me so I decided to search with him 'cuz I forgot it also where it was.

We somehow managed to find back, while he was fanboying how nice Mr. Jung and his room was. I wish I could tell the same about the Princess, but she really frightened me with the threat to kick me out if I would be late at monday...I hate it to wake up so early. Normally I sleep until 12 a.m. but now I can forget it... .

Yoongi was really happy,not, to see us again and handed us our clothes, which where suprisingly clean. Wow, nice job.

I changed back into my normal clothes and put the suit in a bag. I waved goodbye to Jimin and Yoongi and walked home. It was Saturday so I could hopefully relax until Monday, if my lil' Brothers won't think otherwise and play some pranks on me... .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5 for you~

Hope you liked it, if yes comment and vote.

Bye~