4

I looked over at Jimin, he nodded and opened the door.

The first thing ,that caught my eyes were the two, and only two, colors in the room green and pink. Half of the room was painted in green and was full with green furnitures ,the other side was the same just in the color pink except some little details like the big TV on the green side and a human-sized mirror on the pink side.

I took in everything the room had to offer and opened sometimes my mouth, when I found something interesting. Jimin was the same, except, that his eyeballs almost popped out when  he discovered the videogame selection near to the TV, while I could hold myself back somehow.

Then  I remembered, why we were here and searched for the owners, which weren't hard to find. They were  both sunken in two confortable chairs at the other side of the room and were eyeing us.

On the green side og the room was sitting a guy with black hair and a big smile on his face. He had a really happy Aura around himself and was the total opposite of the other...male or...female?!

What is he/she? I don't know, I can't  tell by looking. Anyway...it had short blonde hair and it was totally dressed in pink...like pink shoes with pink socks, pink Jeans and a pink T-Shirt. If I looked closer I even could spot some light pink colored lipstick on it lips. She is a Girl...probably.

"Ahem...could you please like...introduce yourself?" the black haired guy asked us with the happy smile never leaving his face.

"I'm Kim Namjoon and 21 years old" I stepped forward and bowed lightly. Jimin stepped forward too and introduced himself aswell.

"My Name is Park Jimin, 20 year old and I like videogames!"

Should we also tell like what we like? I looked at the owners and they were as suprised as me. Ok nevermind.

Jimin realised after some seconds what he really said, blushed a red shade, which could be compared to a tomate and searched for an excuse.

"I-I mean.....I do like Videogames b-but I don't think that y-you would c-c-care...I'm sorry!" he stuttered and bowed like 90 degreed...he is pretty flexible now, isn't he?

Luckily the owners weren't harsh at all and just smiled at Jimin who felt slightly uncomfortable.

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mr. Park who likes Videogames" the guy smiled. "My Name is Jung Hoseok and I am one of the owners in the house. This is Kim Seo-"

"Call me Princess"  the now obviously Girl spoke up and smiled warmly at us.   

"Right. Sorry, Princess" he laughed at her and huged her tightly.

So she is the Princess Jackson talked about. She doesn't look that bad thought.

"So Princess. Now that they introduced themself, you could pick one of them as your butler. Ladys first" Mr. Jung laughed and looked back at us.

Princess also turned toward us and eyed us closely.

"I think I pick....Mr. Kim...I like his hair color " she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, if this chapter was like short for some of you.

And also:

I didn't turned Jin in a Girl...that's just what Namjoon thinks about him :P :3

I hope u liked this chapter and sorry for not updating :( but I am home again...YAY!

Comment and vote

Bye~