14

"So...How was the movie?" I asked an hyperactive Tae, who was clearly fascinated by Finding Dorry.

"It was...SOO GOOOD! Big Brother you have to watch it too it's really nice" he exclaimed happily. 

" I assume  you enjoyed it then" I smiled and looked at Jungkook who hasn't sayed  a word  since we left the cinema.

""What about you Kookie? You didn't liked it?" I asked him concerned.

"Oh no. It was really fun just..." he trailed of and looked up to me. "It wasn't the same fun without you, you know? Everytime we watch a movie together you mention silly things I can laugh about and it makes the whole thing funnier. But , to be honest..., the real problem was uncle GD...he fell asleep after the first 10 minutes and started snorting loud" he stated.

I laughed about how cute he could look, when he rolls his eyes and  tries to look annoyed.

"Next time I'm going to come with you and we watch a movie together...with or without uncle you can choose" I warmly smiled at him.

"Without him!" he hastily answered.

"NO!! With uncle. It would be much more fun with him 'cause I can draw on his face again, if he falls asleep again" Tae grinned evily.

That explains why he had a fish drawn on his left cheek  I thought and laughed at my lil' evil brother.

Gosh...they are going to be the death of me, if they won't stop being cute like this...they and another Person.

I wonder, if he really meant it, when he said, that he would miss me...

AISH! Who cares? I don't...maybe a b-...NO I DON'T CARE!!!

"Big Bro? Are you alright?" Tae looked at me.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I ?"

"Don't know. You just looked a bit worried before..." he shrugged and took my hand.

"You know...that you can tell me all you Problems, right? I will listen to them and try to help you as much as I can" he smiled widely at me.

"Don't worry TaeTae.There is nothing. Also...isn't it my duty to worry and care about you two and not on the other way around?" I took his lil' hand and sqeezed  it lightly. He nooded and and took Jungkook his hand to hold it.

"What's for dinner?" Kookie spoke up curiously.

"Don't know. What do you both  want to eat tonight?" I asked them, but already knew the answer.

"PANCAKES!" the both shouted in unison and giggled afterwards.

"Alright. Then it should be pancakes"

"But please don't burn it like you did last time. It was terrible" Tae shook his head, when he remembered the taste of the pancakes I made for them last time.

"You both told me, that it wasn't THAT bad!" I pouted.

"Yes, because we were worried, that you would be sad, if we would have told you , that it tasted bad...I'm sorry~" they both apologized and hugged my leg.

I kneed down and hugged them properly so they wouldn't  have to worry about me being mad at them...like I could ever be mad at them.

"It's alright. You both know, that you can tell me everything, if there is something that you two don't like, right? That's why I'm here for afterall" I let them go and took their hands.

"Okay"

Princess POV

Why...Why did I had to play that...STUPID prank on him???! Now he left and won't come back anymore  I plopped down on my bed, took Prince my dearest bear plushy, in my arms and hugged him tightly.

I'm going to miss him...like I really meant it, when I told him so.

He was really nice and funny...and sexy as  f-WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT??!!!

No...NO NO NO NO NO!!! That's not alright Seokjin that. is. not. right!

Jeeezz....you have to forget about him...like right NOW!

....I can't -.-

Aigoo!

You have to look after a new butler...but I wan't him back~

No you don't! He left without saying a word just because of a silly prank!

....maybe he was pissed 'bout it? I also woud have  been like him, if I would had faced the same situation.

Who cares??! You can find someone much more better than him! Somebody, who isn't as childish as he was towards you.

...but I want him...JUST HIM.