51

Princess POV

"SO?" both Jimin and Hoseok jumped on us as we arrived back home after the friendly meeting we had with my parents.

"Huh..nothing much. We are going back tomorrow cuz mum kinda flipped out and cried uncontrollably. I think you should come too" I looked at Hoseok who tensed up at first but agreed later.

"Yeah okay" he nodded "but only if-"

"No. I think..I think it's the best if its only the two of us going" I cut in his sentence because I knew what he wanted to say.

The three before me didnt say a word but then nodded silently, because come on I think its the best if we talk about this in the family.

"Are you sure about it? Dont you want me atleast to accompany you?" Namjoon cuddled to me as he dived under the blanket in our comfortable bed.

"Yeah Im sure. Im sorry babe but as irresistible I may be you gotta survive two or three hours without me" I chuckled as he pouted.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he snuggled closer to me before whispering "I love you Princes-"

"Whats my real name?" I glared at him as he gulped.

"..My Princess..?" he smiled nervously.

"Kim Namjoon you butt!!! I  can't believe yo-"

"Okay Kim Seokjin you fine now?" he rolled his eyes as I nodded satisfied before kissing his cheeks and the cute little dimples as he smiled at me again.

GOSH HIS DIMPLES KILL ME EVERYTIME!!

I squealed like fangirls do when they meet their favourite kpop band..or..just...see them through their phones.

"Love you tooooo. Goodnight NamNam" I closed my eyes, but opened them immediatly as I felt Namjoon his hand traveling down to my pajama pants.

"Princess~" he smiled dumbly at me winking once, twice and a third time at me as I didnt moved even just my lashes to show any kind of emotions.

  I grabbed his hand and crushed it with all my Princesspower so he could get the hint that I wasnt in the mood to play tonight with him.

"G.O.O.D.  N.I.G.H.T." I repeated myself and chuckled quietly as I heard him cussing.

"Good night" I could him hear whisperimg before I fell asleep.

"Bye Joon. Take care of our kids plus Jimin" I kissed him sweetly and grinned as Jimin mumbled in Hoseoks hug how he can take care of himself.

I got in the car and waved the boys one last time before Hoseok started the vehicle.

The ride was extremly loud with both of us singing like crazy to Red Velvets new song Red Flavor and many other girly songs.Yes, by now its kinda a passion between us two brothers to almost yell the lyrisc to the songs we love. 

"Your voice improved a lot Princess" Hoseok noted with a smile as the song was over and the news where on that nobody was actually caring about.

"Thanks Hobi~ I wish I could say the same of you..but you still sound extremly bad"

(Ok but this was just for the fiction..beside dancing and rapping Hobi also can sing oKay and his voice too is angelic if he aint joking around (spring day live))

I grimaced at him as he rolled his eyes but laughed later on with me.

"We are here" Hoseok got out of the car unwillingly, but we had to pull through this and he knew it too.