30

It has been now two months since we had that picnic-meeting-whatever.

Hoseok and Jimin are now officially a couple and hug n' kiss whenever they see each other. They are just inseparable.

On the other hand me and Princess, we also got somewhat closer since we almost kissed each other, but that's it. We just joke around more and hangout like normal friends do, althought there are moments when he just casually holds my hand when we go for a walk or when he cuddles into me when we have a movie night in his room.

And this my friend proves that we ain't have a normal friendship.
We both know about each other their feeling, but none of us has the guts to actually ask the other out.

Not until today at least, because today is the day I'm actually going to ask him, if he feels the same way towards me.

I already know the answer, but actually I have to hear it from his mouth before I could ask him to be my boyfriend.

That's why I called him today, yes I got his number and no I'm not a creep or anything, and asked if he wanted to hang out with me at a nearby café to which he gladly agreed.

That's why I'm sitting here and waiting for him to arrive.

I'm pretty nervous, but I guess that's just normal. Everybody would be nervous, if they would be about to ask their crushes out right?

The bell at the entrance rangs signalling that somebody entered the café and it was Princess and oh my gawd can I also add, that he looks extremely stunning?! Like he looks fantastic whenever I see him, but today he looked do much more better than any other day...does this even makes any sense? I guess not. Althought it conufsses me, why he is wearing a hat in this heat and isn't showing his fluffy hair off like he does whenever we leave the mansion.

After he looked around and noticed me he immediately made his way towards me.

"Hey. Did you already ordered?" he asked and sat down infront of me.

"Hey to you, too and no. I was waiting for you" I smiled and signalled a waitress that we wanted to order.

"Ohh what a gentleman~" he giggled and took his hat off and revealed his freshly dyed hair.

Fuck.

Well I'm dead.

How can somebody pull pink hair of so perfect?

Not me that's for sure, but the person infront of me definitely.

"You don't like it?" he asked slightly concerned, because I haven't said a word since he took of his hat and was just starring at it.

"That's not it. I'm just surprised. It really fits you" I complimented and made him smile.

After we both ordered our coffee it was time for me to ask him.

"You see Princess. There is actually a reason I wanted to meet you today" I started, but couldn't continue because I couldn't find the right words to say.

"Alright. That would be?" he smiled at me once again.

Namjoon. Now or never.

"There may be a chance...that I like you" I mumbled and looked anywhere just not in his eyes.

"There may be chance?" he asked confussed.

"Okey forget it. I like you! I just can't get you out of my head. Ever since I started working for you I couldn't really concentrate about anything other than you" I confessed.

"Oh" was his reply and nothing more.

"Now. I wanted to ask you, if you feel the same way about me?" I asked biting my lips in concern, that he may say no afterall.

"I-I like you too I guess" he whispered and blushed.

Alright! You got your answer Namjoon. Just ask him out.

"Princess. Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes" he immediately answered without hesitation.

"Then...can I kiss you now?"

What am I doing? This wasn't in my plan before, but I didn't regret the question after he nodded.

I was some centimeters away from his beautiful lips. Finally I ca-

"Seokjin" a female voice interrupted.

Princess looked up to the woman standing before us and froze.

"M-Mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~