33

I have to call Namjoon like right NOW.

After hours of crying I fell in a deep slumber, don't ask me how I just did, but now that I woke up I really have the urge to call him.
I have to hear it from him. If my mom was right and he has no interest in me I will just please her and marry that japanese chick.

It's not like I could find myself someone better and even if I did, I'm afraid that she or he would hurt me just like Namjoon may has. But that's not important right now. I have to call him at first.

I jump of my bed and look after my phone, but I can't find it anywhere.

Hmm that's strange.

I always leave it at my desk, but it isn't there. I look around my room but can't spot it anywhere.

Maybe in the pockets of my jacket?

I grab my jacket and search for it.

No, luck here either...where the hell is it???!

...Mom?

"MOM!!" I call out for her and make my way in the living room, where I find her looking at some old family pictures.

"You were so sweet Seokjin. Just take a look at yourself~" she shoved the picture of a 4 year old Princess in my face.

"Yeah. Whatever. Mom was it you who took my phone?" I asked her in hurry.

"Ohh. Yeah! That's another surprise. You see after you fell asleep, I noticed that you didn't had the latest model and..." she put the picture down and searched for something in her bag until she pulled out a black brand new phone out and shoved in my hand.

"Here you are Darling" she smiled proudly of herself.

I don't like the colour...my last one, which was pink by the way if you wondered, was way better.

"Thanks mom. That's...really nice from you" I forced a smile and turned it on.

I was about to click on the profile pic of Namjoon, but it wasn't there.

"Mom? Did you really deleted his number?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes" she said and took another picture, this time of little Hoseok who was smiling at the camera and shining like the goddamn sun itself.

"Awww.~ look look how cute our Hobi was" she smiled and was about to show me the picture but I just pushed her hand away.
Nothing against Hobi, but I already fangirled about the pictures a hundred times and now I just wasn't in the mood for anything.

"Why?" I asked and demanded an answer.

"Because I don't think, that you want to do anything, which somebody who broke your heart and left you crying hours or am I wrong?" she raised an eyebrow.

I can't believe her! How dare she play around with MY phone?!

Althought I was pretty furious at the moment I couldn't let my hate out on her. She is my mother after all and wants just the best for me and that would be the reason she thought it would be the best to act like this or not? 

I still want to talk with Namjoon but how should I do that? I didn't memorised his number and he never told me, where he lived...Hoseok! Maybe he has his number!

I made my way past my mother and headed straight to Hoseok his room.

Although I swore never entering his room again I had to broke my own promise and just barged in without hesitation.