42

"Rinah I'm out with the boys. See you later darling oh and we won't be back for lunch so don't wait for us and just begin~" dad lovingly pecked my mom her lips and hurried to catch up with us as we already walked ahead.

After 2 minutes of total silence while walking he started whining playfully.

"Are we there yeeeeeett~ My feet hurts. I have to pee. I CANT ANYMORE JUST LET ME DIE HERE!!"

We both laughed at his childish behaviour and cracked when he tried some aegyo pouting adorably.

Later he also started telling us some jokes he heard from his friends on his business trip and  all of us started laughing hysterically until he had to start with the dad jokes.

"Yah..Hamburgers...you know what color they are?" he asks and starts already giggling.

"...No. What color are th-"

"BURGUNDY AHAHAHA" he started laughing at his own joke tearing up while Hoseok face palmed himself and I just shook my head disappointed at the humour sense of my father.

"What? That was funny. Oh wait I have another on-"

"LOOK WE ARE HERE!" I interrupted him and pointed at the park so he would shut up and not make us cringe a second time.

"Thank god" Hoseok mumbled but his face lit up as he spotted Jimin smiling at him beside my lovely Prince.

He fastly made his way to the two and showered him with kisses, while I also made my way slowly to Namjoon kissing him softly in his lips I missed so much even if just for one day.

"Ahem...I'm still here" dad coughed to get our attention and as he smiled at the two boys beside us and introduced himself.

"Hey there~ I'm Jung Jiho, the father of Hoseok and Princess...uhm yeah that's pretty much it" he smiled brightly and shook hands with the two boys who also returned a smile.

"Hello Mister Jun-"

"Jiho. It's Jiho. We are going to be friends afterall..thats what I hope?" he asked and Namjoon nodded along with Jimin.

"Jiho. My name is Jimin and this here is Namjoon"

"Jimin? Ahhh Hobi couldn't stop talking about you. Its nice to meet you and Namjoon? Yes Princess also mentioned you like a hundred times " he laughed at the boys.

Namjoon looked at me with a surprised expression and mouthed a really?  then smiled.

"Its nice on the fresh air, but I much more prefer a cozzy couch I could sit on. LETS GET GOING NAMJOON LEAD THE WAY" dad shouted happily and started walking in the wrong direction.

"...Uhm Jiho its this way" Namjoon pointed at the opposite direction taking ahold of my hand.

Father stopped smiled once again and started following us bringing up random things to start a conversation.

He ended up talking with Namjoon about some lame science thingy I just couldn't listen  to anymore and paid more attention at my goofy brother who was joking around rewarded with people looking at him weirdly.

But did he care?
NO and continued.

"Would you like have something to drink Jiho?" Namjoon politely asked as he opened the door for us taking of his shoes.

"Ah yes a cup of tea please thank you" dad smiled and made himself comfortable on the couch massaging his feet.

"I never walked this much in my entire life" he huffed and leaned back into the couch.