19

"Get up boys!" I stormed in their room and started dancing happily, while repeating the same three words.

Finally I get to see Princess today again~

"It's still way too early...get back to sleep Joonie" Kookie murmured half-asleep.

"Can't do that lil' boi or I'm going to get late for work...again" I pulled the blanket from him and he gave an angry look, but still got up.

"Just five more minutes..." Tae turned to the other side and was about to drift back in sleep...but Kookie didn't found that fair, so before he could sleep,  Kookie pulled off Tae his blanket.

"Lift your lazy butt TaeTae" Kookie smacked him and he so also had to get up.

"Young man! From who did you learnt that sentence?" I asked,but he just gave me an blank expression.

 "I don't know...maybe from someone called Kim Namjoon?", he retorded and made his way to the bathroom to wash his face in order to be awake.

I smiled and helped Tae, who still wasn't fully awake and was about to trip in a toy on the floor, to get safely to the bathroom. I went back in their room and looked after clothes they could wear today.

"What time is it?", Tae asked eyeing his beloved bed, sighed and took the clothes I prepared for him.        

"It's exactly  8 a.m." I looked at my phone.

"Kim Namjoon..." he stoped and searched for the right words. You should know, that Taehyung only uses my full name, when he wants to act serious or when he is near about to snap...in my case the second one.

"Are you maybe like...COMPLETLY NUTZ WAKING ME UP THIS EARLY?!! Tell me...why do I need to suffer? What have I ever done wrong...WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?!!" he fell dramatically on his knees.

"Now you're being a Dramaqueen again, don't you think?" I raised an eyebrow at the sulking Little pulp infront of me, who hated nothing more than being woke up early in the morning.

Although I also have to admit, that waking up ain't be something I consider as favourites...but waking up AND meeting Princess afterwards?

   Yeah...better~

"Come on TaeTae. I have to be on time....besides uncle GD is waiting with some sweets...just for you to know~" I chirped and hoped he would move atleast for uncle GD...if not for me. ;-;

"Why can't you say that earlier?I'm right back...gimme 2 minutes~" he jumped up from the floor, grabbed his clothes and hurried in the bathroom, bumpung in Kookie who exited it.

"I'm ready" Kookie pronounced.

"Good. Now count slowly 'til 120"

"Why?" he asked confussed.

"Because there are 120 seconds in 2 minutes and Tae said, he would only need 2 minutes...and I don't want to count alone by myself" I grinned and he nodded, starting counting along with me.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8-"

"Done!" Tae opened the door panting.

"That was definitely not 2 minutes" Kookie commented.

"Whatever...let's go~" Tae cheered and pulled Kookie out of the room.

I helped them to put their jackets and shoes and later we left the appartment.

Time Skip

8:50...I'm still in time! Well done Namjoon well done  I patted my left shoulder before entering the welcoming mansion.

Finally back~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I said there will be the reunitation.....but meeeeehhhhh...I had to write this^^' sry.

BUT next chapter definitely~....I hope.

ok

Bye~