34

"Hey. What's up? Aren't you supposed to be on a date?" uncle GD questioned after I stormed angrily in the house trying to collect my thoughts.

"I was. I actually confessed to Princess or Seokjin, but apparently he was faking his feelings just like he faked his gender in the beginning. He got some good acting skills I must gave him that" I pulled my hair in frustration and let myself down on the couch.

"What are the boys doing?" I asked trying to lead the topic away from the one person that hurt me today pretty hard.

"Namjoon who cares about them right now??! They are drawing by the way, but that's not that important right now. Now tell uncle GD what's bothering you?" he sat down beside me and turned his attention fully on me.

"Start from the very beginning" I nodded and started my little story.

"It was all good at first. I invited him for a coffee and asked him to be my boyfriend. Then after some seconds his mother appearedout of nowhere and we had to follow her to the mansion. I can tell you she wasn't really nice. She treated me like some goddamn animal and sent me to bring her some tea cuz apparently her head hurt, but she just wanted me out of the room. I didn't wanted to argue with her so I did as she told me. Then everything started to go downhill. As I turned back with her tea, she told me that she AND Princess doesn't want to see me ever again and that I would regret it, if I won't listen to her. She even threatened to harm my brothers Jiyong! Can you believe that??!!"

"BITCH SAID WUAT??!! I hope she dies" he muttered, anger written on his face.

"Yup. Anyway. After she slammed the door shut I could hear someone sobbing whom I could identify as Princess so I knocked at the door gently at first then tried it with my fists, but the door didn't open. She must have called for help 'cuz in minutes two bulls in suit appeared and dragged me out of the mansion. I didn't fight back, because I feared that they would beat me to pulp or worse go after the boys so I tried to call Princess, but he didn't answer. Not once from the 40 calls I made. Now I'm here and tell you this bullshit of Story"

I sighed and sunk further in the couch, but sprung up immediately as I saw Taehyung coming my way with a sheet of paper.

"Hey Tae" I smiled, which he happily returned.

"Joonie close your eyes and put your hands out" he ordered hiding the picture behind his back and waiting for me to follow his orders.

I can't believe I'm being ordered around today this much, but it's for Taehyung so I don't complain and close my eyes.

After I could feel the paper I opened my eyes and took a look on it and my heart clenched a second time this day.

The picture Taehyung draw portrayed two taller persons holding hands and hearts around them

The picture Taehyung draw portrayed two taller persons holding hands and hearts around them. It wasn't too hard to guess who they were as one of them had pink hair and was dressed in black and the other was...in a pink dress?! Oh 'cuz Princess...how creative I smiled at the picture and almost shed a tear, but there was a word above us two I didn't understood.