Disclaimer

Tell your friends about my writing. The more the merrier! 

NOTE:  If you are reading this book for a Book Club, feel free to read this chapter, but commenting on it does not count

NOTE:  If you are reading this book for a Book Club, feel free to read this chapter, but commenting on it does not count.  Start with the one called "Title Crawl & Prologue."

The lightsaber images are my creation with a dark grey background to blend perfectly with the "dark mode" on the Wattpad mobile app. I highly recommend reading the book on a mobile app with "dark mode" enabled.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/story/82693228-star-wars-the-jedi-reborn-. Thank you.

All new intellectual property (including but not limited to plot, characters, and worlds) is under copyright by S. A. McCaffrey, 2016, also known as SapphireAlena.

Cover by FayLane.

I do not own Lucasfilm Ltd., LucasArts, Walt Disney Co., or Wookieepedia, nor anyone else who may hold copyright on these characters and information. This is simply my creative work building on the work of others whom I respect. Any intellectual information that has not been created from scratch by me is the property of appropriate copyright holders.

My apologies to my fellow grammarians. I know the difference between nominative and accusative cases, but these space travelers do not. Let's not even talk about indirect reference

◆  Like this story, then please help it rank on Wattpad by doing the following:

   ✸Vote by pressing the  at the bottom of each chapter

  ✸Comment multiple times in the book

  ✸Add the book to a public reading list

 ✸Add the book to your personal library 

Playlists: