{1} Nice To See You Again

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I walked inside the hospital to the floor where my sister and Lydia is and then I turned my head as I saw Stiles sleeping on the chair with a "get well" balloon attached to his chair

I smiled then I walked over to Melissa.

I hugged Melissa then I let go as I said, "How's my favorite nurse?"

"How's my favorite patient?" Melissa said. I removed the compulsion from Melissa but I compelled her to know who I am as Krya by the necklace I always wear.

That's how you tell the difference between my sister and I.

Melissa doesn't know that I'm a vampire. All that she knows is that I have a twin sister, and that if I say the magic words she'll hand me over some blood bags and not tell anyone.

I smiled then said, "Good, I guess." I looked over at Stiles and said, "Stiles, told me to stay at his house meaning he'll check on the both of them without me knowing. Why is that?"

Melissa replied, "Maybe it's because he doesn't want you to worry about Kyla."

I turned my head looking back at her, "But he should've told me, you know."

Melissa nodded her head then she said, "I gotta go, Kyra okay. I'm still on duty."

I nodded my head then said, "Yea, it's fine. Go save lives, Melissa."

I walked over to where Stiles was then I heard him say in his sleep, "Kyra, you're so dirty."

As Stiles was smooching the air, I bent down then whispered in his ear, "You know, Stiles. If you want to hook up with me, all you gotta do is ask."

Stiles opened his eyes then he turned his head looking at me then I said, "Stiles, did I wake you up? I bet you had a lot of fun in your dream with me."

Stiles stuttered, "Um...it's not what you think."

"Stiles, it doesn't matter to me. Come on, I want some Reese's and I didn't bring any money, so can you buy it for me? I'll pay you back." I replied as I got up looking down at him

Stiles responded as he got up standing in front of me, "There's no need for that. Yea, I'm going to the vending machine, you coming?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said as we started to walk to the vending machine.

Once we walked there, Stiles yawned then I asked, "How come you didn't tell me you were going to be here?"

Stiles turned his head giving me a look then he said, "In case you forgot, your mom put a restraining order against you so that you can't see Kyla."

"Do you honestly believe that a restraining order could stop a vampire from seeing her twin sister?" I questioned

Stiles responded, "That reminds me, who's the older twin?"