{26} Worth Saving

3rd POV--The Next Week

Stiles was sitting in front of Ms. Morrell in the guidance room before the day of the lacrosse championship game.

Stiles was tying his lacrosse sticks laces as he was explaining what's on his mind about what happened at the night of the police station.

As he was speaking, Ms. Morrell asked, "Are you saying that Matt found some peace in his last moments?"

Stiles replied after he sighed, "I don't feel sorry for him."

Ms. Morrell asked, "Can you feel sorry for the 9-year old Matt who drowned?"

Stiles replied, "Just because of a bunch of dumb asses dragged him into a pool and he couldn't swim, didn't give him the right to go murder them one by one. And by the way, my dad told me that he found a bunch of pictures of Allison on Matt's computer, not just of her though, like he photo shopped himself into these pictures, like them holding hands, and kissing. It's like he built this whole fake relationship. There was more pictures too, a lot more than I thought."

After Sheriff has shown the pictures of Matt and Allison, Stiles was curious into finding out about the other pictures since his dad didn't show him.

When his dad was making dinner at home, Stiles told him that he had to go to the bathroom, but really got Matt's computer from the couch onto his desk in his bedroom.

He was looking through the computer and was surprised about what he saw on the computer screen. There were different folders on Matt's desktop. One of just Allison, one of both him and Allison. Then there was another that caught his eye, a folder on Kyla. He clicked on it and went through the pictures, he saw the pictures of Kyla writing in her journal in the bleachers and Kyla sneaking out of school with Isaac. Stiles was surprised that she would even leave school, she has a perfect attendance record. What he was soon to realize, was that there was also another folder, which happened to be labeled "Number 31." Stiles clicked on the folder and his eyes widen. It was Kyra, with her blue eyes while they were playing lacrosse. The thing is, her eyes were flashing at the camera, almost like laser beams. Same with Kyla. But, the point is, Matt still took those pictures of all three girls.

Stiles continued, "Yea, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what set him off the rails but that dude was seriously riding the crazy train."

"But one positive thing came out of this though, right?" Ms. Morrell stated

Stiles knew what she was talking about. When Sheriff, found out that Matt was claimed dead, the police gave back his badge to symbolize what a great job Sheriff did.

Stiles replied, "Yea, but I still think there's something wrong between us, like tension when we talk, same thing with Scott."

Ms. Morrell asked, "Have you talked to him since that night?"

Stiles replied as he was fixing his lacrosse stick, "No, not really. I mean, he kind of has his own problems to deal with."

Scott took out a new blue sweater from a Macy's bag and puts it on. Once he gets out, from his room, carrying his backpack. He heads over to his mom's room, which happened to be closed.

Scott called out, "Mom."

His mother didn't reply.

Scott sighs then said, "Mom, we are going to talk about this eventually. Okay, I'm going. Love you."

Stiles continued, "I don't think, he's talking to Allison either but that would be more of her choice, you know."

Allison currently in her car, looking at the window, sitting on the driver's seat. She exhales her breath onto the window appearing the message 12:00 please from Scott. Then she erases the message from her window, like it was never there.