{30} Fight To Win

3rd Person POV

Kyra ran to the warehouse, where she smelt her sister.

She came then Derek said, "You're late."

"Sorry, for being fashionably late." Kyra said

Derek asked, "Why is there blood on your sleeve?"

"I hunted. Why is Argent here?" Kyra replied

Chris Argent said, "I'm here for Jackson, not the two of you."

Kyra asked looking at Chris, "How would I know, you're not here for Kyla?"

"Because I'm here." Kyra's mom said standing next to Chris, "And I'm here for Kyla."

"Tell me something I don't know." Kyra said sarcastically then continued, "Yea, you would come back to Kyla because she's either hurt or needs help, that's the only time you would ever show up for her. And that really doesn't sound cozy."

"Get him inside." Derek ordered to Isaac, Scott, and Kyla

They all lifted Jackson's body in the bodybag into the warehouse.

Scott asked, "Where are they?"

Derek asked, "Who?"

"Peter and Lydia." Scott replied

Kyra replied, "Stiles is getting Lydia, I don't know where Peter is though."

Derek asked, "So, you talked to Stiles?"

Kyra nodded her head then said, "Can we talk about that later? We have other problems to worry about right now."

Derek unzipped the bag then Kyla asked, "Derek, what are you doing? I thought we're saving Jackson."

"Derek?" Kyra asked that caused Derek to look at her 

He said, "Kyra, we don't have that much time. Jackson is going to become stronger if we don't kill him now." 

"What if it's not Jackson who is getting stronger, Kyra?" Derek asked, "What if it's Gerard who's getting stronger?" 

Kyra replied, "You can't kill Jackson, Derek. You have to change him." 

"Change him into what? A better person?" Derek asked

Kyra replied, "No, you idiot, into a werewolf." 

Derek said, "I can't change him into a werewolf anymore, remember? He lost his identity. Now, he's a guard dog to Gerard." 

"No, my dad he wouldn't do that. He would kill him not keep him." Chris said 

Kyra replied, "You don't know that. A lot of parents keep secrets from their children. Some even try to kill them, just ask my mother." 

Chris replied, "What I'm trying to say is that, my father wouldn't keep him since Jackson is becoming more rabid." 

Gerard said, "Of course not. Anything that dangerous, that out of control, is better off dead." 

Derek was about to slash Jackson then Scott called out, "Don't!"

Jackson in his kanima form, put his claws on Derek's chest lifting him up in the air. 

Kyra yelled out in shock, "Derek!" 

Kyla's hand was over her mouth as her other hand was being held by Isaac. 

Jackson tossed Derek to the other side of the warehouse. 

Kyra immediately went to Derek to check if he was okay. 

Meanwhile, Chris and Kyra's mom, Skylar were both holding out their guns ready to shoot at Jackson standing side by side.