{27} Go Batman!

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I put on my blue contacts before I stepped onto the lacrosse field

I put on my blue contacts before I stepped onto the lacrosse field. Heading my way to the Beacon Hills side, I put my lacrosse stick on the ground and my helmet on the bench.

I tried to tie my shoes then I almost fell backwards again, I said as I felt someone catch me, "Not again."

I looked up and saw Stiles, I shook my head then I saw that it was still Stiles, I said, "Stiles. Hey, fancy seeing you here."

I stood back up then sat on the bench tying my shoes, Stiles asked as he sat next to me,"How are you?"

"Fine, how about you?" I asked

"I miss you." Stiles said as I looked at him

I replied, "I missed you too. I was just busy, so I'm sorry I didn't call you back."

"I understand, just next time, just text me saying that you're okay, so I don't panic." Stiles said

I replied, "Okay, you should do the same."

Stiles said, "Umm, my dad is still the sheriff."

"No way, really? That's amazing. I'm happy for him. How's everything?" I asked

Stiles asked, "Honestly?"

I replied sarcastically, "No, lie to me."

Stiles chuckled then said, "It's still the same. The kanima is still out there and Scott just told me that Gerard is controlling him."

"Controlling Jackson? I thought it was Matt." I said

Stiles said, "Didn't you hear? Matt's dead."

I sighed then said, "I could see why, things are still the same."

Scott then came sitting next to Stiles, leaving Stiles in the middle.

Scott said, "Hey, Kyra."

"Hey." I replied

Scott asked Stiles, "Your dad coming?"

Stiles replied as I put my hair up into a high ponytail, "Yea, he's already here."

I turned my head and saw Sheriff talking to Melissa. I smiled to myself, thinking how cute they are together.

I turned my head back around as Scott asked, "You've seen Allison?"

"No, have you seen Kyla?" I asked

Scott replied, "I saw her yesterday. She was with Isaac."

"Tell me something I don't know. " I replied

Scott said, "Look, I know she kept something from all three of us but that doesn't mean we should hold that against her. "

"What was her excuse, Scott, for lying to us?" Stiles asked