{9} Because I Wanted To

Kyra's POV

I slowly skated over to where Stiles was then right when I was about to fall Stiles caught me.

I said, "Thanks."

"You don't know how to skate, huh?" Stiles said then I replied, "I haven't skated in a while."

I tried to skate again as Stiles lets go of me.

Then I said, "Stiles, can you just teach me, please?"

"Not until you admit it." Stiles said

I replied, "Admit what?"

"That you were jealous earlier." Stiles said then I looked at him and said, "Stiles, I'm going to be mad at you again, if you don't help me out."

"Wait, you're not mad at me anymore?" Stiles said

I replied, "I was never mad at you, Stiles. Just please help me."

"Not until you admit that you were jealous and forgive me." Stiles said

Then I was about to slip then I said, "Fine, I forgive you, Stiles. And as much as I hate to admit it, I was jealous because of how you looked at her and how she looked back at you, alright? And I hate when her date doesn't show up, and she clings onto you. When you're supposed to my date, right? Since you clearly asked me and not Lydia. Now, Stiles, please help me."

I slipped then Stiles caught me then I said, "Why would you catch me?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt. And besides, you're right, I should be more focused on you." Stiles said

I replied, "I like hearing that, you saying I'm right."

"I'll teach you, okay?" Stiles said as he helps me stand up

I nodded my head in reply and said, "I'm a fast learner."

He taught me how to skate after a couple of minutes.

Then I said, "Watch this."

Then I skated away from him then I made a couple of spins and skated back to him.

I said as I saw his face filled with shock, "I told you, I'm a fast learner."

"No kidding." Stiles said then I grabbed his hand and said, "Come on, we're on a date right?"

"Yea, we're on a date." Stiles nodded then we started to skate around the rink.

Then I said, "Come on, I wanna try the photo booth."

"Why?" Stiles asked

I replied as I saw Scott being taught to skate by Allison, "Because at every new place, I go to, I have a different object to represent it. Usually it's magnets that I bring from gift stores but this time, I want to take a picture with you."

We made it to the photo booth after we took off our skates and wore our regular shoes.

Stiles sat on my right side.

I clicked the button that started the photos.

It said, 1st shot. Then we made a happy face.

It went to 2nd shot. Then we made a shot when I was about to bite his neck and he was acting scared.

I laughed then I kissed him on the cheek for the 3rd shot.

Then he kissed me on the cheek for the 4th shot closing my eyes.

Once we got the pictures, I laughed as I saw the second one.

Stiles said, "I like your laugh."