{11} I'm A Survivor

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I was currently sitting on the chair in the guest bedroom where Kyla was still sleeping

I laid her clothes next to her bed along with her dry towel, before. I got her journal as I was sitting on the chair.

I looked at the recent drawing she made, it was Stiles's jeep.

I looked back at Kyla as I saw her stretch out her arms then she sat up and looked at me.

Kyla said, "Good morning, Kyra."

"Good morning to you too." I said smiling then I sat on the edge of her bed looking at her then she looked at me laying back down.

I asked, "Kyla, have you experience any sleep- walking or dream anything that you think is real?"

"Umm, at night, I feel my hand move and my body being lifted up. Other than that, I have a good sleep like every night, I haven't had that in a while. And some nights, I just keep on shaking but my eyes are still closed." Kyla said

I replied, "Do you feel cold or warm right now?"

Kyla responded, "Actually, I don't feel anything. It's a little weird but I'll get used to it."

I nodded then said, "Come on, you got to go to school."

Kyla asked, "Where will you go?"

"I need to meet up with someone. Do you have your phone?" I asked then Kyla handed me her phone.

I looked at Isaac's info on her phone and their messages. The recent one is saying where he was currently staying. I blocked his number on Kyla's phone then I handed it back to her.

I said as I went to the door, "Kyla, just do me a favor and tell Stiles that I'm going to be running a little late to the lacrosse game today."

"Kyra?" Kyla asked then continued, "Can I trust Allison? I know she's an Argent, but she's more like a best friend to me than some family friend."