{22} Girl, I'm The Queen

The Next Night---> Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I walked to Lydia's house since Allison texted me saying that Lydia needs me for something, I don't know

I saw Allison waiting on front of her door then I walked up next to her and said, "Hey Allison."

"Hey, Kyra." Allison replied looking at me then Lydia opened the door holding her punch.

Then I asked, "Okay, why do you need me?"

"To help me, duh." Lydia said then continued looking at my outfit, "And you are definitely not wearing that, to my birthday party."

I looked down at my outfit and said, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"It's too dark and not the kind of style, I would see at my birthday party. So, come in and I'll lend you a dress to wear." Lydia said then I looked at Allison then Allison said, "No offense, Kyra, but yeah, you should change."

I said after I sighed, "Fine, but I'm not wearing anything pink."

I walked into her house and went upstairs following Lydia after she put down the drinks.

She lend me a dress then she said, "Wear your jacket, with it, I think it would look nice."

Allison added, "What about her shoes?"

"You just had to ask." I said

Lydia went to her closet and handed me a pair of wedges.

I went into the bathroom then changed into the outfit that Lydia handed me.

Kyra's New Outfit:

I fixed my hair then I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "You have got to be kidding me

I fixed my hair then I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "You have got to be kidding me."

I heard Lydia say, "Come on, girl. Let me see."

I opened the door holding my clothes. I walked into Lydia's room and saw the looks on their faces.

I put my clothes on her chair including my boots.