{20} Because I'm Here For You

Kyra's POV

After school, we all went to the animal clinic.

I entered in first then I greeted Alan as I hugged him. Then I walked over to the table.

I said, "Hey, Alan, whatcha got here?"

"The plan." Deaton replied

Scott and Stiles both walked in then I said, "Hey, boys."

Deaton then showed Scott and Stiles the ketamine.

Scott asked, "Ketamine?"

Deaton replied, "It's the same stuff we used on dogs. Just a higher overdose. If you can go close to Jackson, it could slow down to buy you some time."

I said as I grabbed the mountain ash container putting it on the table, "Stiles, remember how Peter trapped me inside a force field so I couldn't get to you."

Stiles nodded his head then I said, "This causes a boundary making supernatural creatures not past through it. It's like a trap, a force field. That means, only you could do it, only you."

Stiles replied, "Sounds like a lot of pressure. Maybe you could give me a slightly less pressure task."

"Stiles, don't worry. I'll teach you." I said giving him a warm smile

Deaton then said, "It's from a mountain ash tree which in many cultures believe that it protect them from the supernatural."

"For example, this building is lined up with mountain ash. I believe it's just in case, Scott turns and Deaton could leave here safe." I said

Stiles replied, "So I have to spread this around the whole building. Jackson and whoever is controlling him can't cross it."

Deaton replied, "They could be trapped."

Scott said, "It isn't that bad, right."

I sighed and said, "But to trigger it, you need to believe that it is going to work, or appear."

"You're going to help me? Right, Kyra?" Stiles asked

"Of course, I'm always going to look out for you." I replied

---

Kyra's Outfit:

I put on my red lipstick and fixed my hair, which is now straighten

Stiles called out, "Are you sewing an outfit? Come on, Kyra, we going to be late!"

I walked out of bedroom, and walked down the stairs then I said, "Okay, okay. I'm here."

I looked at Stiles as he was eyeing me up and down.

I looked down at my outfit and said, "What's wrong?"

Stiles shook his head and said, "Nothing, nothing's wrong. We should get going."