{6} I Think Otherwise

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

I walked into chemistry late since I had to go to the bathroom, I handed Mr

I walked into chemistry late since I had to go to the bathroom, I handed Mr. Harris, my fake parent's note saying I'm leaving after class and a fake late pass.

Mr. Harris then said, "The least that you could do is bring a pencil and a piece of paper."

I said, "The least that you could do is teach."

I rolled my eyes then walked and sat in the middle between Scott and Stiles.

Scott said/whispered, "You know if you want to be Kyla, you should at least dress like her."

I was still wearing my sunglasses then Stiles said, "Are you seriously mad at us?"

"Kyra?" Stiles whispered/asked

"Kyra?" Scott whispered/asked

Then Stiles said, "You know you don't have to be rude and ignore us."

"Actually, I can." I said

Then I turned my head looking at Stiles and said/ whispered, "Stiles, you know why I'm mad, it's because you out of all people didn't want to do anything about it. Kyla is going to a cell where she doesn't even belong. For your information, Stiles, I've been there, they've seen my face before. Do you honestly believe that they are going to go easy on Kyla? I bet Kyla is not going to some holding cell, she's about to go through the same thing that I went through and you know how that ended, right? The Argents and my mom got to me, now, they could get to her. And I can't be her alibi, because I have a restraining order and I already told you that she was with me last night, she couldn't possibly murder anyone."

I paused then said/whispered, "Stiles, when I was cuffed, you tried to stop your dad. How come you didn't do that for my sister?"

"Because she's not you." Stiles said then I asked, "So what? You don't care, she might be end like me."

"That's not what I meant." Stiles replied

I responded, "That sounded a lot like it. So, if you think that I'm still being rude to you, at least you know why."

I said/whispered to Scott, "And you, Scott. No matter what, you can never stop me. No matter what you could do, you can't stop me. I dealt with people like you, my entire life. Alright? So if you think about doing that again, stopping me, I'll make sure that your heart is ripped out of your chest."

I looked forward as Mr. Harris was writing on the board.

Stiles and Scott sighed then Stiles said, "Look, I hate you being mad at me so what can I do for you to forgive me?"

"A lot of things, Stiles. One, you could stop your dad from putting my sister in a cell. Two, help me get into the police station, so I could get Kyla. Three, tell me what's really going on? And while, you're at it, I'm going to "kindly" ask Derek to stop changing people." I said/whispered turning my head at Stiles.