{5} Batman, It's Catwoman

The Next Day----->Kyra's POV

I was currently in the boy's locker room wearing my lacrosse uniform with the number, 31.

Why am I wearing my lacrosse uniform? You'll find out, sooner or later.

Earlier today, after Stiles left his house, I was sitting on his couch as Kyla texted me saying that she was going back to school, so right now, I don't look like Kyla at all since I'm wearing my blue contacts, pretending to be someone else.

I was standing in front of my locker near the door as I checked my phone, it was Kyla saying that she's in the lacrosse field sitting on the bleachers

I was standing in front of my locker near the door as I checked my phone, it was Kyla saying that she's in the lacrosse field sitting on the bleachers. I replied, ok, I'll see you soon.

I put my phone in my locker then I put my hair up in a high pony-tail then I put my helmet over my head.

I turned my head and saw a familiar plaid shirt walk in with his best friend.

I got my lacrosse stick out my locker as I used my vampire hearing as Scott said, "Alright, fine but I think I'm more in control now especially since now things are good with Allison."

Stiles replied, "I'm aware that things are good with Allison."

Scott said making me roll my eyes, "Things are good like really good."

Stiles responded, "Alright, I get it, just please, shut the hell up before I have the urge to kill myself."

Scott asked, "Are things really good between you and Kyra? I know, she's staying at your place right?"

"Yea but, it's not like you and Allison, but we're okay. We're not making out or anything." Stiles replied

Scott said, "You know if you feel something for her, just ask her out, see how the date goes."

Stiles responded, "Yea, I know, it's just that's the thing, I don't know what I feel for her. All I know, is that I don't see her get hurt because of me."

Scott sighed then said changing the subject, "You have anything better than handcuffs, this time."

"Yea, much better. And besides I have it since this is going to be Kyra's backup plan for Kyla, since you know, Kyla is a hybrid." Stiles said then he put down his backpack.

I closed my locker then I turned my head towards Stiles and Scott as I heard chains coming down from Stiles's locker.

I slowly walked over to them as everyone was looking at Stiles.

Coach walked over to them and said, "Part of me wants to ask, the other part says knowing will be more disturbing than I could ever imagine, so I'm going to walk away."

Coach walked away then Stiles said as I walked behind them, "It's good. Wise choice, Coach."

I said, "Wow, your girlfriend likes it rough, huh?"