{18} Because I Owe You

Kyra's POV

Kyra's Outfit:

The next day, I walked into the library with Stiles then I said quietly, "It's a good plan

The next day, I walked into the library with Stiles then I said quietly, "It's a good plan."

"No it's not." Stiles said then I replied, "Really, how come?"

"Because it's just not a good plan." Stiles said then I went to the opposite aisle.

Stiles went to Scott then I saw Allison come in.

Once Allison stood next to me I said, "Do you have it?"

She got out her tablet and handed it to Scott sliding it through the bookshelf then I said, "Your welcome, by the way."

Scott asked, "Does this say anything about controlling him?"

I responded while holding a book pretending to read, "Not really but Stiles was right about the murders. They call it the kanima because it is like a weapon of vengeance. My grandmother told me a story about a south american priest who uses the kanima to execute the murders in his village."

"That sounds like a good bedtime story." Stiles commented then I gave him a glare.

Stiles then said, "You see, maybe it's not all that bad."

I replied, "Until the bond got strong enough that he killed whoever he wanted to."

"All bad all very, very bad." Stiles said

Allison replied, "Here's the thing though, the kanima is actually supposed to be a werewolf but it can't be."

Scott read from the tablet saying, "Until it resolves that in its past which manifests it."

"That got me thinking, the kanima is a kanima based off their past. I think it has to do with Jackson's past." I said

Allison added, "Meaning his real parents?"

I nodded my head looking at her then Scott asked, "Does anyone know what happened to them?"

Stiles and I said at the same time, "Lydia might."

Scott said, "Maybe she doesn't know anything."

"That's why there's always a backup plan. Allison?" I said then Allison replied, "The plan is I'll talk to him since I'm only one who doesn't have a restraining order against anyone."

Scott asked, "Then what do I do?"

"You have a make up test." Allison said then she held onto his hand through the shelf.

Stiles and I made eye contact then looked away.

We still didn't talk about what happened last night in his jeep. About me saying that I loved him before and how I could smell the sexual tension from miles away.

Scott then said, "If he does anything, run the other way."

"Don't worry, Scott. I gave her pepper spray." I said as I put the book back