{33} Talking To The Moon

3rd Person POV

Kyra's outfit:

Kyra was applying her red lipstick as she was waiting in Stiles's bathroom

Stiles called out from downstairs, "Kyra, are you ready?"

Kyra got out putting her lipstick in her bag in Stiles's room.

She walked down the stairs then she said, "Look up, Batman."

Since Stiles was on his phone, making sure that their date today is set.

Stiles looked up then he said, "You look beautiful."

Kyra looked down at her outfit and said looking at him, "You gave me a very vague idea on what I should wear. All you said for our first date, was that I need to wear boots. That's extremely under dress for a first date, Stiles."

Stiles asked as he got up walking towards her, "And how would you know?"

"Have you watched romantic movies?" Kyra asked wondering

"Yea, I have. But usually those dates don't end well because of the heels that the girl is wearing." Stiles replied looking down at her

Kyra replied, "Stiles, in case you forgot, I'm a vampire. Walking in heels is not a problem for me."

"Still, I would prefer that you would wear boots." Stiles said holding both of her hands then he asked, "Where did you put your phone?"

"Upstairs, in your room, like you said." Kyra replied then asked, "Wait, how come you could bring your phone and I can't?"

"Because I'm the one who has been planning our date today. And I made some calls." Stiles replied

Kyra asked curiously, "Can I have a hint to where we're going?"

"No, it's going to be a surprise." Stiles replied making Kyra smile

She placed her hands on his cheeks bringing him down to her level and kissed him.

Stiles pulled back and said, "Nope, your kisses is not going to work."

Kyra smiled then said, "Maybe, I kissed you because I wanted to."

"Nope, I'm not telling you, where we're going." Stiles said walking backwards out of his house.

Kyra rolled her eyes then walked forward out of Stiles's house to his jeep, up for a crazy date adventure.

In the jeep, Kyra sitting in the passenger's seat and Stiles in the driver's seat, Kyra asked, "Why is your heart beating so fast?"

Stiles was driving then he replied, "Because this is our first official date."

"Yea, but what about the ice rink? Does that count as our first date?" Kyra asked turning her head looking at him

Stiles replied, "I mean, yeah, that was a date. But it was a group thing, like the bowling alley, that doesn't count because it was a group thing."