{31} One Dance

3rd Person POV

2 months later.....

Kyra's Outfit:

2 months after the whole Jackson being the kanima drama, Kyra takes a deep breath before she rings on the doorbell on a house that almost looked like a mansion

2 months after the whole Jackson being the kanima drama, Kyra takes a deep breath before she rings on the doorbell on a house that almost looked like a mansion. The tall double doors opened for her, she walked in, holding her small purse.

She took a deep breath, as she looked around. A lady walked up to her and said, "Welcome, to the Beacon Hills Ball."

"Thank you." Kyra replied then she turned her head and saw a familiar Batman, who just happened to have his hair grown out, along with Beast Boy talking to him.

Kyra found herself staring at Stiles, just admiring him.

Stiles felt that someone was staring at him, he turned his head and saw Kyra. He was astonished by how beautiful she looked, in a fancy black dress, just like the night of the winter formal.

She looked away as Melissa came up to her and said, "Hey, Kyra, I'm so glad you made it."

Melissa hugged Kyra as Kyra replied back, "Yea, I was free, so why not, come to the party. You look beautiful, by the way."

"So are you, Kyra." Melissa replied

Scott followed Stiles gaze at Kyra,

Scott asked curiously, "It's Kyra, isn't?"

"It has to be right?" Stiles asked then continued, "What is she doing here?"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his best friend and said, "My mom invited her. Why do you make it sound like it's a problem?"

"Because, Scott, she's not answering my calls, not since the night of when I disappeared on the lacrosse field." Stiles replied fixing his tie.

Scott sighed then said, "Maybe, this is your chance, you talk to her. Didn't you use the L word?"

Stiles replied, "Yea, but she didn't say anything. I mean, I get it, you know, love to her isn't real. But, that doesn't change the way I feel about her."

"Finally, you admitted that you are in love with her. Now, we have to get her to admit that she is in love with you." Scott replied

Kyra put down her bag on the chair next to Melissa's chair.

Melissa asked, "Are you okay?"

Kyra replied, "How come you didn't tell me, that Stiles is here?"

"Scott invited him. Why is there a problem?" Melissa asked

Kyra replied, "No, it's just, we haven't been talking lately."

Melissa asked, "What's going on between you too?"

"What do you mean?" Kyra asked

"I overheard them talking in Scott's room, about how Stiles admitted that he loves you. Is that true?" Melissa asked