{14} Told You So

Kyra's POV

Scott and I walked out to the lacrosse field then I said, "We want to talk to Derek."

Boyd replied, "Talk to me."

"You don't look an Alpha." I said

Scott added, "We don't want to fight."

"Oh, I definitely want to fight." I replied

"Well, I'm the twice the size of you." Boyd said

I sighed and said, "I have a brain which is twice the size of yours, Boyd."

I tackled him then I stood up fixing my dress and my leather jacket.

"Told you so." I said then Derek appeared.

I said looking at him, "Wow, Derek finally joining the party."

Derek said, "Why the hell did you do that, earlier?"

I replied, "Like you care. Derek, cut the bullshit. You know why I did that, it's because you think you know things but you don't. You think it's her do you? You think that Kyla is the kanima."

"Yea, I think she is." Derek replied then I slapped him in the face

Boyd growled then I turned around looking at him, "Boyd, I brought an omega who's more faster, I would like to see you try."

I looked back facing Derek then he said, "She got bit by an Alpha, Kyra. Don't you get that?"

"Yea, I know by your uncle who I fuckin told you who was the Alpha in the first place, bit her. And I'm the one who gave her my blood in order for her to live." I said

"Now, it makes total sense. It's runs in her blood, to be a walking psychotic bitch." Derek said then I punched him in the face.

"And FYI Lydia's different. And yea, they were both bit by the same Alpha. How about you? You bit Jackson, and his body is rejecting the bite and how he seems to be okay. Doesn't that make you curious? My guess is that Jackson is the kanima, if so you owe me another 10." I said

I asked, "So now, what you're going to kill her and Lydia to see which one is the kanima? That's your glorious plan."

"Who said I was going to do it?" Derek said

"Is that so? Just like Peter, you let other people do your dirty work. Just like my dad, always stay one step ahead of your enemy. And just like Scott, I'm going to protect the people I care about." I said as I took a couple of steps back

I continued, "And just like myself, I'm going to kill anyone who's in my way. And I don't care if it's your own betas. Scott, I'll call you after I take care of Derek's cubs."

I used my vampire speed into the school. Then I saw Erica and Isaac entering the library.

They went in as I leaned on the door. I saw Isaac grab Matt's jacket as he said, "Where are they?"

I said, "Looking for somebody? Hey Matt, Danny. Sorry for my friends here, they are just a couple of dogs who needs a treat."

I smiled and said as I put my hands on my knees, "Come here, boy. Come here, boy. Mommy has your treats."

I saw them coming then I started to slightly run. I turned around and said, "You want her, come and get her."

Erica attacked me first then I blocked her move, tackling her to the ground. Then Isaac held me back holding my neck as Erica was still in the ground. Then I stepped on his foot, after he lets go, I cracked his neck. I turned back around and saw Erica come back up again. I used my vampire speed as I held her neck going to the girl's bathroom.