{23} We're On It

Kyra's POV

We made it to Stiles's house after I changed back to my clothes.

I got missed calls from Derek and some of it was from Kyla.

We were in his room looking through the yearbook.

I said as I pointed in the yearbook, "Stiles, that's Matt isn't?"

Stiles got his red highlighter and circled Matt's face and his name.

"Wait, why is he is our class? He's what 24 and still in high school?" I asked

Scott asked, "How old are you and you're still in high school?"

"That's none of your business, Scott about my age. And I've graduated before in many different places." I replied

Scott said, "Stiles, we gotta tell your dad."

"I agree. Put that bastard in handcuffs." I said looking at Stiles

Sheriff walked in then I said, "Hey, Sheriff, just the guy we were looking for."

Sheriff looked at the yearbook and said, "So this kid is the real killer?"

"Yep." Stiles and I replied at the same

Sheriff said, "No."

"Yes." Stiles and I replied at the same

Sheriff replied, "No."

I said, "Sheriff, everybody knows that the police connects the victims in the murder."

"How do you know that?" Sheriff asked

"Because I pay attention to Stiles and what he says." I replied

Stiles added, "And all we got to do is look through their transcripts and find out what they have in common."

"Exactly." I replied

Sheriff said, "Except for the fact, that is at the station where I no longer work at."

Stiles replied, "Alright sorry but did they drop the charges against him?"

Sheriff said, "No. They didn't drop the charges but that doesn't prove anything."

Sheriff asked, "Scott, do you believe this?"

Scott replied as I felt Stiles held my hand, "It's really hard to explain, but you gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."

Stiles replied as I held his hand tighter, "And he took Harris's car, okay? Even if he knew a cop would find out, he left one of the car tracks at the scene at one of the murders and that most of the victims were in Harris's class, right?"

I added, "Which would make Harris be the number one suspect? It also means that Harris is framed, which means that Matt was covering up his tracks. "

Sheriff said, "I'll give the remote, possibility. I need a motive. Why would this kid go after the 2006 swim team and it's Coach?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I said then asked Stiles, "That's your cue, Stiles."

Stiles said, "Our swim team sucks, they haven't won in six years."

"Stiles!" I said giving him a look then I used my other hand to flick him in the nose

I replied, "Sheriff, we don't really have a motive yet, all we know is that it has to be Matt."

I asked, "What about Harris? He clearly really doesn't have a motive either."

Sheriff asked, "What do you want me to do?"